Fried Chicken Wontons. These chicken wontons are filled with ground chicken, shrimp, and then deep-fried to golden perfection. Every bite is bursting with flavors. They can be eaten alone or with some dipping sauce.
These fried chicken wontons are tasty and simple to make. Serve them with your favorite condiments like ketchup or pepper sauce. What you need for this Trinidad chicken wontons recipe.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fried chicken wontons. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These chicken wontons are filled with ground chicken, shrimp, and then deep-fried to golden perfection. Every bite is bursting with flavors. They can be eaten alone or with some dipping sauce.
Fried Chicken Wontons is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Fried Chicken Wontons is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fried chicken wontons using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken Wontons:
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese softened (or room temp).
- Get 1 large of cooked chicken breast chopped in small dice.
- Take 1/2 of red onion chopped finely.
- Get 1 packages of wonton wrappers.
- Get 5 of green onions chopped.
- Make ready 1 of bottle La Choy Teriyaki marinade sauce.
- Get 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
Wash the napa cabbage clean and shake off any excess Chicken wontons featuring a deliciously delicate filling (not made with pork for once!) with shiitake. These easy fried chicken wontons are made with ground chicken and a blend of seasonings and then quickly fried and served. Whether they are kids or elders all surely love chicken wontons! Chicken Wontons Recipe, Pakoda , How To Make Chicken Wontons Recipe.
Instructions to make Fried Chicken Wontons:
- Cook your chicken breast in frying pan on low heat with about 1/4 cup of water. Cover. Turn chicken a couple times during cooking until cooked through. Take chicken from pan and place on your cutting board to cool. When chicken is cooled go ahead and chop into a small dice..
- Take a 1/2 of a red onion and chop finely.
- In a medium bowl add your softened cream cheese, diced chicken and onion. Stir until mixed through..
- On a medium cutting board lay out about 8-10 wonton wrappers. Pointed edge up. (like a diamond shape♢).
- Drop about a teaspoon of filling mixture in the center of the wonton. (Be sure to not over stuff wonton because it may burst open during cooking).
- Take a small bowl and fill it will about 1/4 cup of water. Dip your index finger into water. You then run your wet finger down all sides of the wonton. Slowly fold up wonton to look like a triangle. Gently press sides down making sure they are tightly sealed. Repeat this until all cream cheese filling is gone..
- Preheat your deep fryer. Or you could use a large deep heavy pan filling it about half way with vegetable or canola oil. Heat oil to about 350°-375°degrees..
- With a fryer spoon slowly add 4 wontons at a time to fryer oil. Turn wontons frequently. Remove wontons from frying oil when they reach a rich golden brown..
- Lay wontons on a large plate lined with paper towel..
- When wontons are all cooked serve on a fresh plate with chopped green onion scallions and drizzle with La Choy Teriaki..
Once all the wontons are made fry them in hot oil until golden brown. Take them out on a tissue paper and serve. Fried chicken wontons is served with chilli or garlic sauce and the taste of this lovely fried snack is one of a kind. Making this fried chicken wonton recipe is not at all easy. Plump and perfect for a lazy meal – these tortellini-shaped chicken wontons on a bed of stir-fried garlic sambal kangkong is so easy to make, and lip-smacking to devour.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food fried chicken wontons recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!