Chicken Caprese. Learn to make this amazing Caprese Chicken from Delish.com! This chicken caprese recipe combines my favorite caprese salad ingredients with boneless chicken breasts for a quick-to-make dinner perfect for weeknights. Caprese Chicken is destined to a be a family favorite!
This caprese chicken skillet is topped with a honey balsamic reduction and fresh basil, the perfect Caprese Chicken Skillet. The classic Italian combination of tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella is one of. Baked Caprese Chicken with Italian seasoned chicken breast, sweet oven roasted tomatoes, savory balsamic vinegar, and melted mozzarella cheese.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken caprese. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learn to make this amazing Caprese Chicken from Delish.com! This chicken caprese recipe combines my favorite caprese salad ingredients with boneless chicken breasts for a quick-to-make dinner perfect for weeknights. Caprese Chicken is destined to a be a family favorite!
Chicken Caprese is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Caprese is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken caprese using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Caprese:
- Prepare 5 each of chicken breast filets.
- Make ready 1/3 of Zesty Italian dressing (bottle).
- Take 5 slice of mozzarella cheese, round.
- Prepare 1 each of vine tomato, sliced (5).
- Take 5 each of Basil leaves.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Litehouse Italian blend seasoning.
- Make ready 450 grams of Linguini pasta.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
Chicken breasts are marinated in Italian dressing, seared in a hot skillet, and baked with mozzarella cheese and tomato slices. This grilled chicken caprese recipe topped with fresh mozzarella and basil is perfect for summer One of the best ever caprese chicken recipe i have ever tried. Thanks for sharing this recipe with all. Today I am sharing with you my Caprese Chicken recipe!
Steps to make Chicken Caprese:
- Marinate chicken in Italian dressing for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Quick fry chicken about 5 minutes on each side, until no longer pink.
- cook pasta according to package directions.
- Transfer chicken to baking sheet, sprinkle each piece with Italian seasoning.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Top chicken with slice of mozzarella, basil leaf and tomato slice.
- Put back in oven for about 5 minutes, just enough to soften and slightly melt cheese.
- sprinkle pasta with basil, optional.
This is a take on the Caprese salad from Capri. It is basically the salad cooked on top of chicken! Watch the full video to follow along as I cook. This chicken caprese recipe is full of healthy protein and fats and tastes amazing. Let us know your thoughts on the chicken caprese recipe in the comments section below.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken caprese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!