BBQ Chicken Pizza. If you've ever eaten at California Pizza Kitchen, chances are you've tried the restaurant's most signature menu item, its BBQ chicken pizza. What about BBQ chicken for your next pizza?! This recipe uses leftover cooked chicken and balances sweetness with heat with a hickory BBQ sauce.
It's the classic BBQ feast atop a crispy pizza base – who would have thought? See more ideas about bbq chicken pizza, chicken pizza, bbq chicken. BBQ Chicken Naan Pizzas make dinner easy.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, bbq chicken pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
If you've ever eaten at California Pizza Kitchen, chances are you've tried the restaurant's most signature menu item, its BBQ chicken pizza. What about BBQ chicken for your next pizza?! This recipe uses leftover cooked chicken and balances sweetness with heat with a hickory BBQ sauce.
BBQ Chicken Pizza is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. BBQ Chicken Pizza is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bbq chicken pizza using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- Prepare 1 packages of of frozen pizza dough.
- Make ready 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Take 2 of Red Onions.
- Take 1 of Bottle of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- Take 1 packages of of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Powder.
Naan is spread with sweet barbecue sauce and topped with chicken, red onion and cheddar jack before baking until golden brown. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and. Substitute pizza dough or bagels for the English muffins. Mix the remaining BBQ sauce together with the chicken.
Instructions to make BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- Make sure the pizza dough is thawed out and ready to be formed to a pizza stone. Lightly flour the pizza stone and stretch dough to desired size. Preheat the oven to 375°F. (Ovens will vary).
- While the dough is resting, saute cut up chicken breasts in a teaspoon of oil. Add garlic and any other seasonings you prefer. In a smaller pan, saute the sliced red onion in butter until desired tenderness..
- If dough needs to be stretched a bit more, do so. When dough is at desired thickness and size, spread 3/4 of the bottle of BBQ sauce onto the dough..
- Top sauce with chicken and then the onions. Cover with Mozzarella cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes. If not to desired doneness, continue backing and checking every 5 minutes..
- Remove from oven and drizzle remaining BBQ sauce over top of pizza..
Sprinkle cheese over the dough and then add the chicken. They love hot pizza crust, just out of the oven covered in gooey cheese. They love it when I make it…. Our cooked chicken was poached thigh as this tends to hold a bit more moisture when being reheated on the pizza, but again, feel free to use your. love bbq chicken pizza, can't stand the bbq sauce for topping. Also try Gorgonzola on BBQ chicken pizza..made pizza and BBQ chicken bread dishes are out there for you to try your hand at making?
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bbq chicken pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!