Chicken Spinach Alfredo Tortellini. This chicken tortellini Alfredo recipe is a hearty, cheesy, and comforting weeknight meal! How to make Alfredo tortellini with chicken. Cook the tortellini and drain them once they're done.
This Chicken Spinach Tortellini Alfredo is a winner. This savory pasta dish is perfect for busy nights when you need to get dinner on the table in a hurry. Having a quick pasta dish recipe in your recipe box can be a lifesaver.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken spinach alfredo tortellini. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This chicken tortellini Alfredo recipe is a hearty, cheesy, and comforting weeknight meal! How to make Alfredo tortellini with chicken. Cook the tortellini and drain them once they're done.
Chicken Spinach Alfredo Tortellini is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Spinach Alfredo Tortellini is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken spinach alfredo tortellini using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Spinach Alfredo Tortellini:
- Make ready 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1 of tortellini (cheese).
- Prepare 3 of lemons.
- Prepare 3 clove of fresh garlic.
- Get 1/2 of bottle of Bertolli's alfredo sauce.
- Make ready 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 dash of salt.
- Take 1 of oil.
- Get 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 bag of of uncooked spinach.
Who loves to set it and forget it? Everyone who's ever loved a slow cooker, which is why recipe developer and blogger Samantha Skaggs devoted an entire cookbook to making the most of this versatile kitchen appliance. Let's hear it for chicken Alfredo tortellini! Shelf-stable tortellini and fresh spinach pair up with a delicious cheesy Alfredo sauce in this easy pasta dinner.
Steps to make Chicken Spinach Alfredo Tortellini:
- cut the 3 lemons up into 1/4 and squeeze juice into large bowl. chop up 1-2 cloves of garlic and add to bowl. put the 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts into the bowl with lemon and garlic. add a dash of salt & pepper and let marinade anywhere from 2hrs or overnight..
- in a large skillet heat oil. after chicken has marinaded brown chicken breasts in pan until fully cooked and have a golden brown coloring. when cooked set aside.
- boil a pot of water and salt for tortellini. when at a rapid boil pour tortellini in and let cook for 8-11 mins. when done, drain..
- heat another medium skillet with 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic and 2 tablespoons of butter. when heated empty bag of spinach and cook until wilted..
- shred chicken and add chicken to skillet of spinach and the 1/2 bottle of Alfredo sauce. cook until heated..
- mix tortellini and chicken, spinach, and alfredo sauce together. then serve! (season to taste).
I used refrigerated spinach and cheese tortellini, heavy whipping cream instead of milk, and added precooked chicken. The only other thing i will change on the next one is I'll use fresh. It will not cover the dish evenly. This tortellini Alfredo spinach casserole has all the comfort you need and it's easily made with a couple of store-bought ingredients! So today I've tweaked my chicken Alfredo pasta bake to make it more vegetarian friendly and for those who love tortellini.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken spinach alfredo tortellini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!