Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, caesar salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caesar Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Caesar Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have caesar salad using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caesar Salad:
- Make ready 200 grams of shaved (not powdered) parmesan cheese.
- Get 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 500 grams of streaky bacon.
- Prepare 1/4 of red onion.
- Get 2 of ripe avocados.
- Take of salt.
- Make ready of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of sweet thai chilli sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of sirracha hot sauce.
- Take 1 of bottle of caesar dressing.
- Take 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Take 1 of french bread stick.
- Get 1 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 of bags baby cos lettuce.
- Get 4 large of tomatoes.
Instructions to make Caesar Salad:
- Halve breadsticks lengthwise, and cover cut surfaces with oil and salt.
- Grill bread in oven cut-side up until crispy.
- Marinade chicken in oil, chilli sauce and sirracha, salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken breasts until golden.
- Finely chop red onion, tomatoes and avocado. Set in bowl with lime juice.
- Lay out bacon strips under grill until crispy.
- Slice grilled bread into croutons.
- Chop or shred grilled chicken.
- Add entire bottle of caesar dressing in with onions etc. Season with salt and pepper, and sirracha for a kick..
- Chop grilled bacon into small pieces and add to chicken.
- On a plate, lay out the cos lettuce leaves, then a portion of chicken and bacon. Shaved parmesan goes next, followed by a scoop of the dressing. Finish with croutons!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food caesar salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!