Murg Patiala. Murg patiala shahi. chicken patiala_patiala chicken in restaurent style_murg patiala recipe#chickenpatiala#murgpatiala#. Murg patiala is a very famous and delicious dish in Punjab. This dish is also known as Chicken patiala.
It is mildly spiced with exotic Indian spices and has a rich texture from the cashewnut paste. Murg Patiala or chicken Patiala is very popular dish in Punjab. Murg Patiala is a creamy and nutty flavored dish.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, murg patiala. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Murg patiala shahi. chicken patiala_patiala chicken in restaurent style_murg patiala recipe#chickenpatiala#murgpatiala#. Murg patiala is a very famous and delicious dish in Punjab. This dish is also known as Chicken patiala.
Murg Patiala is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Murg Patiala is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook murg patiala using 44 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Murg Patiala:
- Take For of Chicken marination:-.
- Make ready 750 grams of Chicken.
- Get 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Get As per taste of Salt- For Marination.
- Make ready For of onion masala:-.
- Get 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of Green cardamoms.
- Make ready 2 of Cloves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger (chopped).
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic(chopped).
- Get 4 of Medium onions(chopped).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Make ready 2 of Medium size tomato (chopped).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Water.
- Make ready 2 of Green chilli (chopped).
- Get For of Spinach, onion & capsicum Mixture:-.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Ginger (chopped).
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic (chopped).
- Get 1 bunch of Spinach (washed and finely chopped).
- Take 1 of Onion (Diced).
- Make ready 1 of Capsicum (Diced).
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cashew nut paste.
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- Get Final of Ingredients:-.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Green chillies (Chopped).
- Get 1/2 inch of Ginger(Julienne).
- Get 1 tsp of Kasoori Methi.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Fresh Cream.
It is best served with paratha, chapatti or plain rice. As the name suggest this recipe has definitely some royal look and feel to it. This recipe makes a simple lean chicken breast to an exotic main course dish. It is a sure shot recipe for any get together or party.
Steps to make Murg Patiala:
- For Chicken marination:-Mix all the above ingredients for marination with the chicken and marinate it for 20 mins. Keep it aside..
- For the onion masala:-1. Take a pan. Add oil once the pan is hot. Add all the above ingredients for onion masala except water. Mix well and cook properly till the raw smell goes off. Finally, add water. Once this is ready take out the half of the prepared onion masala and keep this aside which we will use later..
- Now we will add the marinated chicken pieces to these prepared spices in the pan. Then add the chopped green chilli as per your preference. Now mix the chicken and the spices together. Cover the pan and cook it in medium flame till the chicken is completely cooked..
- For spinach, onion and capsicum mixture:- Take another clean pan. Add oil once the pan is hot. Add all the above ingredients one by one except water. Then add the earlier prepared onion masala to this. Mix well. Now add the cashew paste. Now add the salt. Next, we will add water. Now we will check the chicken pieces which must have already cooked. We will now add this spinach mixture to the chicken pieces. Mix well..
- Final step:-Now add the above mentioned for final ingredients to the chicken and spinach mixture. Cook for 2 mins. Then the Murg Patiala is ready to be served. You can serve this hot with steamed rice, chapati or Paratha. My family enjoyed this with hot steamed rice..
How to make Chicken Patiala or Murg Patiala. Chicken Patiala or Murg Patial is an amazing punjabi chicken curry which is full of flavours. Chicken Patiala Recipe Restaurant Style/Patiala Chicken/Murg Patiala Recipe Cook with Bismillah Learn how to make Patiala Chicken a Punjabi Authentic Recipe at home. Murg Patiala though has many variations like tandoori murg patiala or sharabi murg patiala, I prefer this one for its simplicity to cook and the gravy is mind blowing. Rating Murg Patiala is indian cuisine curry dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food murg patiala recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!