Kombdi Sukka (Dry Chicken Masala). Great recipe for Kombdi Sukka (Dry Chicken Masala). #reststyle Kombadi Sukka Masala is basically a dry chicken gravy from Maharashtra where some authentic, traditional spices are used in it's To make Kombdi Sukka Masala, first rinse the chicken pieces thoroughly and drain out all the water. Chicken masala is a simple Indian dish made with chicken, spices, herbs, onions and tomatoes. Serve with rice, naan, roti or paratha.
Chicken Sukka or Kori Sukka is a semi-dry dish made using fresh chicken, masalas, grated fresh coconut and it is generously tempered using ghee as well as onions. Slightly pungent, this Konkani Chicken Sukka would definitely satiate your taste buds and make you feel all warm this winter. Chicken Sukka basically means dry chicken.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, kombdi sukka (dry chicken masala). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kombdi Sukka (Dry Chicken Masala) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Kombdi Sukka (Dry Chicken Masala) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Great recipe for Kombdi Sukka (Dry Chicken Masala). #reststyle Kombadi Sukka Masala is basically a dry chicken gravy from Maharashtra where some authentic, traditional spices are used in it's To make Kombdi Sukka Masala, first rinse the chicken pieces thoroughly and drain out all the water. Chicken masala is a simple Indian dish made with chicken, spices, herbs, onions and tomatoes. Serve with rice, naan, roti or paratha.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have kombdi sukka (dry chicken masala) using 33 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kombdi Sukka (Dry Chicken Masala):
- Make ready 750 gm of Chicken.
- Get 6 cups of Finely Chopped Onions (7 Onions approximately).
- Get 15 of Garlic Cloves.
- Get 1 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Make ready 3 tsp of Malvani Mutton Masala.
- Make ready 3 tsp of Kolhapuri Kanda Lasun Masala.
- Take To Taste of Salt.
- Make ready of For the Marinade :.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Curds.
- Take 1 tbs of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take of For Roasting :.
- Get 2 tbs of Oil.
- Make ready 6 of Cloves.
- Get 3 sticks of Cinnamon (2″ each).
- Get 6 of Black Peppercorns.
- Prepare 6 of Green Cardamoms.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 3 tbs of Coriander seeds.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of Fresh Grated Coconut.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Dry Grated Coconut.
- Make ready of For Roasting On Direct Flame :.
- Take 1 piece of Dry coconut (3″ piece).
- Prepare of For Tempering :.
- Get 4 tbs of Oil.
- Make ready 3 of Cloves.
- Make ready 4 sticks of Cinnamon (1″ each).
- Get 3 of Green Cardamoms.
- Get 1 of Black Cardamom.
- Make ready 3 of Black Peppercorns.
- Take 2 of Bay Leaves.
This one is from my How to make Chicken Sukka. Add Turmeric, Kasmiri Chilli Powder, Salt, Garam Masala and. Mangalorean Chicken Sukka or Kori Sukka/Kori Ajadina(Tulu) is an Indian Dish of Chicken native to Mangalore and Udupi region. The word "Sukka" comes from Hindi "Sukha" which means "Dry", sometimes also called as "Kori Ajadina".
Instructions to make Kombdi Sukka (Dry Chicken Masala):
- To make Kombdi Sukka Masala, first rinse the chicken pieces thoroughly and drain out all the water..
- Grind the ginger and garlic into a smooth paste and set aside..
- Cut the chicken into desired sized pieces and marinate them with curds, turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste and set aside till further use..
- Heat a kadhai for roasting the coconut and add a tablespoon of oil to it..
- First roast the mentioned whole spices in it and set aside..
- In the same kadhai, add another tablespoon of oil and add the fresh grated coconut..
- Roast till it is slightly browned. Add to it the dry grated coconut and roast further on low to medium flame till it is well browned..
- Switch off the flame and cool down all the roasted ingredients..
- At the same time, roast the 3" dry coconut piece on direct flame till it is well burnt. Cool and cut into small pieces..
- In the meantime, heat a kadhai and add oil to it. Add all the whole spices mentioned for tempering..
- As soon as they splutter, add the finely chopped onions and saute till translucent..
- At this stage, add the remaining ginger garlic paste and saute further till the onions are well browned..
- Next, add the turmeric powder, kashmiri red chilli powder, malvani mutton masala and kolhapuri kanda lasun masala and mix well..
- If you desire to add potatoes, peel and halve them and add to the onions and mix well..
- Add some water and cover and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes..
- Next, add the chicken and saute for a few minutes. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally..
- Whislt the chicken is cooking, grind first the roasted whole spices alongwith the chopped roasted dry coconut piece, using a little water..
- Add to it the roasted coconut and grind coarsely giving just a pulse or two or as required. Keep it aside till further use..
- When the chicken and potatoes are well cooked, add the ground coconut paste and mix well..
- Reduce the flame and simmer further for a few more minutes till the gravy is almost dry..
- Switch off the flame and transfer the chicken gravy to a serving bowl..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve the delicious Kombdi Sukka Masala with Vade and some fresh salad!.
Dry Chicken Masala is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish. How to Make Dry Chicken Masala. Marinate the chicken with the ingredients and keep aside for at least half an hour. Chicken sukka (sukha) from India is a dry dish with very little gravy. It is highly fragrant, featuring several spices and coconut cream.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kombdi sukka (dry chicken masala) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!