Peshawari Chicken Chapli Kabab.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, peshawari chicken chapli kabab. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peshawari Chicken Chapli Kabab is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Peshawari Chicken Chapli Kabab is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have peshawari chicken chapli kabab using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peshawari Chicken Chapli Kabab:
- Get of Chapli Kabab Masala.
- Get 2 tbsp of whole coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of whole cumin seeds.
- Take 3 of dried red chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get 3 tsp of powdered dried pomegranate seeds.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of aamchur(dry mango) powder.
- Prepare of Kabab.
- Prepare 1 kg of boneless chicken minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Take 1 of egg raw.
- Make ready 1 of egg scrambled.
- Make ready 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Take 3 tbsp of besan/gram flour.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 5 of Tomato round slices.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of refined oil.
Steps to make Peshawari Chicken Chapli Kabab:
- Dry roast coriander seeds, cumin and red chillies and grind them in a mixer.
- Mix the ground spices, pepper, pomegranate powder, amchur, garam masala to make the Kabab masala.
- Add salt, Kabab masala, scrambled egg, raw egg, onion, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, besan and coriander leaves to the minced chicken and mix well..
- Keep the mix in the refrigerator for an hour. After one hour, Mix the chopped tomatoes lightly to the Kabab mix..
- Make patties and shallow fry in oil with tomato slices placed on top of the patties. Flip them and cook for 10 minutes..
- Serve hot with mint chutney!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food peshawari chicken chapli kabab recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!