Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides using 39 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides:
- Make ready of ● For The Chicken & Brine.
- Get 6 of LG Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Salt.
- Get as needed of Oil [to be added after brine is complete].
- Get 2 of LG Ziplock Bags.
- Get of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Get 4 Bottles of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [reserve some for sandwich toppers].
- Take of ● For The Corn On The Cob.
- Get as needed of Water.
- Prepare 12 of LG Ears Corn [shucked – boil 6 ears at a time].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Whole Milk.
- Take 1 Cube of Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Spicy Pulled Beef Or Pork.
- Make ready 1 (3 Pound) of Beef Or Pork Shoulder Roast [your choice].
- Get 1 of Medium Green Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Take 4 of Garlic Cloves [smashed & fine minced].
- Make ready 1 of LG Vidalia Onion [chopped].
- Take 3 (14 oz) of Cans Beef Stock.
- Make ready 2 of LG Jalapeños [minced].
- Make ready 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke.
- Prepare of ● For The Additions & Garnishments.
- Prepare 12 of LG Quality Buns [+ melted butter if choosing to grill or pan sear].
- Take as needed of Smoked Mozzarella Slices.
- Prepare as needed of Red Onions [thin sliced].
- Get as needed of Dill Pickle Slices.
- Prepare as needed of Tomato Slices.
- Get as needed of Cole Slaw.
- Make ready as needed of Lettuce.
- Take of ● For The BBQ Baked Beans.
- Take 2 (1 Pound) of Cans Pinto Beans.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of White Onions [minced].
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Green Bell Peppers [minced].
- Get 4 tbsp of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or more to taste].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
Instructions to make Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides:
- Begin your roast by searing it on high in a slight amount of oil on all sides until browned..
- Add everything in the roast section and cover tightly. Simmer for 2 hours or until it's easily shredded apart with forks. Flip roast occasionally..
- Rinse your chicken breasts and pat dry. Create your brine by adding everything in the brine section in 2 cups hot water. Mix until fully dissolved and cooled. Add ice and ice water and cooled brine together in a gallon sized Ziplock Bag. Add chicken. Place in fridge for 1+ hours. Massage and turn bag occasionally..
- Pull your chicken and 2 by 2 – add to your second clean Ziplock Bag. With a heavy mallet – beat chicken to equal thicknesses..
- Trim any fat or anything unsightly. Lightly oil chicken breasts..
- Clean, oil and high heat your grill. Preheat grill for 15 minutes..
- Grill chicken for 3 minutes on each side with your grill covered. Grill until you achieve a slight char..
- Turn heat to medium and grill breasts on indirect heat [away from direct flames] for 7 to 10 minutes. Depending upon the thickness of your chicken breasts. Continually flip and coat with BBQ Sauce. Get ready for your grill to look a complete disaster!.
- Shuck corn and clean off fibers. Add corn to a large pot and add enough water to cover them. Add 1 cup whole milk and 1 cube butter. Bring to a boil. Cover and boil for 7 to 10 minutes depending upon size. Watch closely as the milk addition WILL cause your pot to foam over..
- Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes..
- Slice your BBQ chicken into strips..
- Pull your roast, shread with forks and drain. Reserve fluids for recipes later in the week..
- Place shreaded meat into a large bowl and mix in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce to your liking. Or, leave it naked and allow your guests to drizzle BBQ sauce over their sandwiches..
- Grill or pan sear your buns with butter and a light sprinkle of garlic and onion powder..
- Crispy grilled garlic buns..
- Pictured below: Grilled BBQ Sliced Chicken on a grilled seasoned bun with pickles, red onions and tomatoes. To the right – BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on a grilled seasoned bun with red onions and chilled Cole Slaw. Both topped with additional Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce..
- Fine chop your BBQ Baked Bean vegetables and place in a sealed container with a dash of water. Microwave for 2 minutes to soften. Seal and let them sweat for 5 minutes..
- Mix everything together in the BBQ Baked Beans section. Cook your beans stove top or microwave until vegetables are softened. If you have the time – sauté your vegetables in a slight amount of oil until translucent. Then add all other ingredients..
- Pictured below: Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw and BBQ Baked Beans..
- Braised and BBQ'd Pork Ribs..
- Pork Ribs with Baked Bean, Cole Slaw and Watermelon sides..
- Enjoy your Summer!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!