Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken chapli kabab recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken chapli kabab recipe using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe:
- Take of minced chicken/chicken keema.
- Take of finely chopped onion.
- Make ready of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take of chopped tomato big size.
- Get of tomatoes cut into slices.
- Get of chopped coriander.
- Take of coriander powder.
- Get of chopped mint leaves.
- Take of garam masala powder.
- Take of chopped green chilies.
- Take of roasted cumin powder.
- Take of turmeric/haldi powder.
- Make ready of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Get of egg.
- Get of cornflour.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of cooking oil.
Steps to make Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe:
- Squeeze the minced chicken with your hand to drain the excess water..
- Mix all of the above ingredients except cooking oil in a bowl. Mix well with the help of your hand. Cover and keep it aside for an hour..
- Divide the chicken mixture into small equal portions. Make ball like shapes and flatten the ball by pressing firmly with your palms. Before that put oil in your hand to prevent the mixture sticking to your hand. Now place the tomato slices on it and press slightly press it..
- Heat 1-2 tablespoon oil in a nonstick frying pan. Place them one by one carefully. Fry 3-4 pieces at a time. Fry them till both sides turn slightly golden brown. Remember not to over-fry otherwise, it will lose moisture and becomes hard..
- Chicken Chapli Kabab is ready to serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken chapli kabab recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!