Cajun Chicken Pasta. Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. An easy weeknight dinner your whole family will love! Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta is a wonderful weeknight one pot pasta dish!
This Super quick and easy Cajun chicken pasta one-pot is a winner for the family dinner table. Cajun spiced chicken in a creamy tomato sauce – with pasta and extra veg. This creamy cajun chicken pasta is a regular favorite for us now, and it's so easy to make and customize too.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cajun chicken pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cajun Chicken Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Cajun Chicken Pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. An easy weeknight dinner your whole family will love! Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta is a wonderful weeknight one pot pasta dish!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cajun chicken pasta using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Get 6 Cloves of Garlic 🧄.
- Take 2 of Chopped Red Peppers.
- Make ready 1 lb of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Cajun Seasoning.
- Make ready 16 oz of farfalle pasta (bowtie).
- Get 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Get 1 Cup of 2% Milk.
- Make ready 5 oz of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan.
- Take of 1 Tbs Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare 3/4 Tsp of Paprika.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Onion Powder.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of dried Oregano.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Cayenne.
- Prepare 1/8 Tsp of Thyme.
Then, as the pasta cooks, you can season the chicken with a store-bought Cajun spice blend, which typically contains a mix of paprika, garlic and onion powders, dried thyme, and a hint of cayenne. Cajun Chicken Pasta — Grilled chicken, a creamy Alfredo-style sauce, & plenty of sauteed veggies, all seasoned with a spicy cajun seasoning! A light but creamy Cajun chicken pasta recipe made with seared chicken breast, tomato paste and light cream cheese, with huge flavor. Done in a half hour or less.
Instructions to make Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Fill pot with water and start heating on high.
- Melt 2 tbs butter in large skillet.
- Mince garlic cloves (6) and brown.
- Add chopped red peppers (2) to garlic and butter. Cook until soft..
- Add 1lb chicken to vegetables and add 16oz farfalle to boiling water (use box instructions for all dente) proceed to next step, but strain and set farfalle aside when ready.
- Add 1 tbs cajun seasoning to skillet.
- Add 1 cup of heavy cream and 1 cup of 2% milk and 8 oz cream cheese to skillet.
- Add 6 oz of Spinach to skillet and wilt.
- Add 1 cup of parmesan to farfalle in large pot. Pour sauce over pasta. Stir..
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is one of those slimming recipes that everyone has heard of no This Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta can be made suitable for gluten free diets if you swap the following. While the pasta cooks, heat the same saucepan used to cook the chicken over medium-high heat. Pour the heavy cream in along with the cajun seasoning and basil. Mix and bring to a boil. To make this nutrient-dense Cajun chicken pasta, combine the sauce and seasonings with chicken and a Tip: chop the veggies and chicken the night before, which will make cooking fast and easy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cajun chicken pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!