Chicken Florentine Bow Tie Pasta. This Chicken Florentine Bowtie Pasta is an easy, cheesy chicken pasta dish that the whole family will love. Here's a deliciously simple weeknight dinner for you that I prepared for Goodbite.com and the Real Women of Philadelphia. Keyword: Bow Tie Pasta, Chicken Breast, Spinach.
In case you're wondering what in the world "florentine" means: It's a fancy name for foods that are served with spinach. We turned Chicken Florentine into our new favorite pasta dinner. Turn off heat and add in the cooked penne, baby spinach, parsley and red pepper flakes (if using).
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken florentine bow tie pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Chicken Florentine Bowtie Pasta is an easy, cheesy chicken pasta dish that the whole family will love. Here's a deliciously simple weeknight dinner for you that I prepared for Goodbite.com and the Real Women of Philadelphia. Keyword: Bow Tie Pasta, Chicken Breast, Spinach.
Chicken Florentine Bow Tie Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Florentine Bow Tie Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken florentine bow tie pasta using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Florentine Bow Tie Pasta:
- Take of Cooked or grilled chicken-cook chicken add some seasonings to it. Or if it's Precookedchicken, just warm it up to a good temp.
- Prepare 1/2 box of Cream cheese.
- Get of Heavy cream or milk. Or a little of both. I use a little of both, taste better to me. No set amount, you just have to eyeball it to get the consistency you want or like..
- Make ready 1 bunch of Spinach- fresh or frozen(if frozen thaw and drain excess water).
- Take 1 box of Farfalle/bow tie pasta.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic-minced.
- Take 1 of Yellow onion diced.
- Make ready 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Optional- sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Optional-white wine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Salted butter.
- Make ready 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1 of I also use a seasoning called garlic and herb by Olive Garden.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Take of Crumbled cooked bacon-OPTIONAL.
Let's just move on to the pasta, and I would like to point out that for the purposes of this post and the rest of the cooking posts I'll post this week, when I cooked on Saturday I decided to—brace yourself—move my dining table to another. Plus the kids had no idea they were eating mushrooms! They knew there was spinach in it because they could see them. For a fresh pasta dish, toss bow-tie pasta with chicken, pesto, and red pepper strips.
Instructions to make Chicken Florentine Bow Tie Pasta:
- Cook your chicken and when it's done, remove it from pan and put aside. Also, during this time boil your pasta noodles in a separate pot. Now…In same pan you cooked chicken, Turn the heat to medium and melt butter. Add garlic and onions. Stir constantly so it won't burn. When onions are almost transparent color then add the mushrooms. Continue to cook/sauté until it's done..
- Add cream cheese and Parm cheese, and let them start to melt. Stir in chicken broth and continue to stir until everything is melted. Once melted, add milk/heavy cream,seasonings and the wine(if u want),Add the chicken, and let simmer/cook.If the sauce is too thick you can add more milk until desired consistency. Or if too thin, add more cream cheese or shredded Parm cheese..
- Add the spinach and fold it into the sauce. Let cook/simmer while stirring until done..
- Once it's done, you can add some of your drained pasta noodles to the pan, and stir it all together. Or plate the pasta, and add the sauce mix over it. Your preference. I add it all together. You can also crumble some cooked bacon on top of you like also:).
Bow-Tie Pasta with Chicken and Pesto. Great recipe for Chicken Florentine Bow Tie Pasta. Just something new i tried, and put together. In fact, I had pasta in mind the day I bought this chicken. My kids are obsessed with cooked spinach lately so I wanted to try my hand at an easy Chicken Florentine Pasta.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken florentine bow tie pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!