Kolkata Style Chicken Chaap. Kolkata Restaurant Style Chicken Chaap Recipe in Bengali with English subtitles.** Chicken Biryani. Chicken Chaap is a Classic Delight for Indian food lovers. This is a unique combination of juicy and moist chicken pieces and rich and thick gravy.
Chicken chaap is an adopted Nawabi dish which is renowned in. Chicken chaap recipe step by step at home – Kolkata restaurant-style chicken chaap is a popular dish among Bengali people. Mughlai style chicken chaap recipe means a long-hour marinated chicken (with masalas and other ingredients) fried in ghee and oil for making a thick gravy.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, kolkata style chicken chaap. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kolkata Restaurant Style Chicken Chaap Recipe in Bengali with English subtitles.** Chicken Biryani. Chicken Chaap is a Classic Delight for Indian food lovers. This is a unique combination of juicy and moist chicken pieces and rich and thick gravy.
Kolkata Style Chicken Chaap is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Kolkata Style Chicken Chaap is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have kolkata style chicken chaap using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kolkata Style Chicken Chaap:
- Get of For Marination:.
- Prepare 3 approx 550 gms of chicken whole legs (with thigh).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Get 3/4 cup of yogurt, whisked.
- Take 4 tbsp of poppy seed paste.
- Take 4 tbsp of melon seed paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pasted cashew nut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pasted onion.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sattu (roasted gram powder).
- Take 1 tsp of shahi garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of saffron soaked in 1 tbsp warm milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of rose water.
- Take 1 tbsp of keora water.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take of For Preparing Chaap:.
- Get 3 tbsp of refined oil.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Get 1 tsp of rose water.
- Get 1 tsp of keora water.
- Take 1 pinch of saffron soaked in 1 table-spoon warm milk.
- Prepare As needed of salt.
Chicken Chaap certainly is one of the famous chicken side available in almost all the Mughlai food joints in Kolkata and is mostly coupled with My father was talking about the use of whole"Chick" in the same fashion. Kolkata style Chicken Chaap is a Mughlai classic where the Chicken full leg pieces marinated first with aromatic spices and spice paste then it cooked further. The end result is a rich, flavourful, complex curry with tender chicken which tastes great with parota, roti, biryani or pulao. Kolkata-Style Chicken Chaap Recipe, Learn how to make Kolkata-Style Chicken Chaap (absolutely delicious recipe of Rich, spicy and flavourful, Kolkata-style chicken chaap recipe basically consists of slow cooked marinated chicken legs with bone, loaded with desi ghee and dipped in a pool of spices.
Instructions to make Kolkata Style Chicken Chaap:
- Wash the chicken pieces and put 3-4 slits on both the sides of each chicken pieces so that the marination can penetrate inside..
- In a large bowl, marinate the chicken pieces with all the ingredients mentioned in "For Marination" section. Cover the bowl and keep overnight in refrigerator. Next day, take it our atleast 1 hour prior cooking and keep in room temperature..
- For making chaap, heat ghee and refined oil in a pan large enough to accommodate all the pieces together..
- Add the chicken pieces (without marination mixture) and shallow fry for 5 minutes on medium flame..
- Now, add all the marination mixture and required salt. Mix well and stir until the mixture starts separating from oil..
- Add water and give a quick mix. Cover the lid and cook for 20 minutes on low flame or until the chicken is well cooked..
- Remember to stir in between so that the mixture doesn’t get burned..
- Once the chicken is cooked, open the lid and add keora water, rose water and saffron soaked in milk. Stir and mix well. Turn off the flame..
- Your Chicken Chaap is ready to be served now. This dish is best served with Kolkata Style Mutton Biriyani / Chicken Biriyani or Rumali Roti. You can also serve it with pulao or roti/chapatti..
Cook Chicken Chaap (Kolkata style) in the comfort of your home with BetterButter. Chicken Chaap is one of the famous recipes that dominates the mughlai kitchen outlets of Kolkata. Wash the chicken nicely & pat dry with kitchen towel s & prick all over the chicken leg with a fork. Chicken Chaanp is a slow cooked chicken preparation with an aromatic thick gravy and oil floating on top. Goes great with Mutton Biriyni or Rumali Roti.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kolkata style chicken chaap recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!