California Farm “ Slamatan” Party Dinner: 24 dishes. Egg rolls: lumpia: cut Match sticks out of chicken breast skin, bamboo shoot, carrot, white part leek only, one cabbage leaf, mix with cup of beansprouts Serve over angel hair pasta for a dish that is fit for your most elegant dinner parties. Today, we're going to make a special dish, mutton haleem. It is one of my favorites food recipes.
Traditionally featured in the slamatan ceremony, the cone shape. I get much richer, more flavorful broth this way, and it works fine because I just use the meat in enchiladas or calzones, etc. Q: I have found the best way to make homemade chicken broth is with a whole raw chicken rather than the carcass of a.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, california farm “ slamatan” party dinner: 24 dishes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Egg rolls: lumpia: cut Match sticks out of chicken breast skin, bamboo shoot, carrot, white part leek only, one cabbage leaf, mix with cup of beansprouts Serve over angel hair pasta for a dish that is fit for your most elegant dinner parties. Today, we're going to make a special dish, mutton haleem. It is one of my favorites food recipes.
California Farm “ Slamatan” Party Dinner: 24 dishes is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. California Farm “ Slamatan” Party Dinner: 24 dishes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have california farm “ slamatan” party dinner: 24 dishes using 34 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make California Farm “ Slamatan” Party Dinner: 24 dishes:
- Take 1 of Egg rolls: lumpia: cut Match sticks out of chicken breast skin, bamboo shoot, carrot, white part leek only, one cabbage leaf, mix with cup of beansprouts, egg white, two egg roll wrappers.
- Take 2 of chicken snack on bamboo skewers: sateh ajam: 2 large chicken breasts, 18 skewers, peanut sauce.
- Get 3 of clear shrimp broth soup: sop udang: 1 quart/liter chicken broth, 24 match sticks of fried tofu and chicken breast, 24 shrimp, 1 mace, 1/2 chopped shallot, Tbs of peas, sprinkle cilantro on top.
- Make ready 4 of spiced beef: boemboe bali: 1# marbled beef, tsp each sambal,garlic, galangal, ginger, 4 candle nuts, 2Tbs ketjap, 1/2 cup coconut cream,1 cup water.
- Get 5 of fried yellow rice: Nasi Goreng Koenig: 2 cups basmati rice, tsp turmeric, 4 cups water.
- Prepare 6 of Pork in sweet sauce: babi pangang, 1 # marbled shoulder pork, 1 cup tomato sweet sauce.
- Take 7 of sweet and sour pickled vegetables: atjar tjampoer: slivered, red, green, white veggies, rice vinegar, palm sugar, turmeric, ginger, sambal.
- Make ready 8 of Stirfried Fresh vegetables in coconut/peanut sauce: gado gado: 1 cup each onion,carrot, cauliflower, red and green sweet pepper rings,bok choy, cucumber, celery, cabbage, sesame oil, gado gado sauce.
- Take 9 of fried tofu shrimp balls in chive sauce: Tahoe Udang: 8 ounces firm tofu, 4 ounces shrimpmeat, garlic clove, water, Tbs chives, Tbs corn starch, sweet soy sauce, pepper, salt.
- Make ready 10 of sweet and sour mango salad (asinan mango): 3 green mangos, long red sweet pepper. Vinegar. Palm sugar. Cinnamon stick.
- Take 11 of pepper chicken: ajam boemboe roedjak: whole large chicken, 2 cups coconut cream, onion, garlic, citrus leaf, 5 candle nuts, 2 tsp sambal, 1 tsp shrimp paste, 1 tsp each vinegar, palm sugar, salt.
- Get 12 of steamed green beans in peppersauce: sambal goreng boencis: green beans, bean sprouts, green onion, sugar, lemon grass, shrimp paste, coconut cream, garlic, onion, sambal pepper sauce.
- Get 13 of five hard boiled eggs in sweet soy sauce: Telor masak bali: 5 eggs, onion, sweet red pepper, sweet soy sauce, citrus leaf, peanut oil, coconut cream, fermented shrimp paste.
- Make ready 14 of sweet and sour lamb: Kambing Asem Manis: 2# bite size lamb, onion, garlic, hot green pepper, coriander, galangal, vinegar, lime juice, palm sugar, sweet thick soy sauce, sesame oil, celery leaves.
- Take 15 of monkey hair beef (Abon): 1# shank beef, spices, red peppers, coconut cream.
- Get 16 of pineapple pork: ku lo yuk: 1# shoulder pork, cup of pine apple chunks, water, palm sugar, garlic, onion, ginger, cup atjar tjampoer, ketjap, tomato paste.
- Make ready 17 of steamed fish in yellow sauce: ikan piendang: 1# cod filets, lemon juice, 1 cup coconut cream, salt, tsp each palm sugar, shrimp paste, turmeric, galangal, 2 tsp sambal goreng.
- Make ready 18 of stuffed sweet red peppers with shrimp: lombok merah udang: 2 sweet red peppers, rice, shrimp, spices.
- Make ready 19 of shrimp chips: (kroepoek udang) deep fried dried shrimp and tapioca chip.
- Make ready 20 of fried tomatoes (sambal goreng tomato) 7 tomatoes, one onion, piece of ginger, can of coconut cream, garlic clove, tsp palm sugar, tsp lemon juice, teaspoon sambal oelek peppersauce.
- Take 21 of roasted coconut peanut garnish: seroendeng: coconut, raw peanuts, candle nuts, salt, sugar, shrimp paste, water, vinegar, coriander, cumin, garlic, onion.
- Make ready 22 of shrimp omelet: foo yong udang: 2 fresh farm eggs, chopped celery, peeled shrimp, salt, pepper, bean sprouts, milk powder, sesame oil.
- Get 23 of deep fried beef-coconut balls (rempah): 1# of ground beef, cup of shredded coconut, spices, two eggs, chopped onion, garlic cloves.
- Get 24 of fried banana: pisang goreng, 2 large ripe bananas, powdered sugar.
- Take of Condiments:.
- Take of red pepper sauces (sambal oelek- red, sharp, sambal badjak-brown, milder), thick sweet soy sauce (ketjap), fermented shrimpmeat paste (trassi), dried citrus leaf (djeroek poeroet).
- Take of Toasted shredded coconut (seroendeng), pickled vegetables (atjar tjampoer) dried shrimpmeat/tapioca chips (kroepoek) pressed tamarind meat (asem).
- Take of Tools.
- Get of Large wok, knife, metal spatula, long bamboo skewers.
- Make ready 4 of Vivosun tabletop heatmats 21” x 10”, (amazon, $9).
- Take 18 of White plates and 4 red plates, 3 small bowls, one soup terrine.
- Make ready 1 of dinner plate per person, one small soup cup, chopsticks or fork, soup spoon.
- Prepare of Cost.
- Get of $60 in ingredients for 12 people.
Week, from Saturday dinner parties to quick-and-easy. This dish is seemingly simple, yet you will be amazed with how well the tomato compliments with the scrambled egg. Egg rolls: lumpia: cut … Garlic Chicken Penne Pasta with Spicy Marinara. boneless skinless Whether you use a rotisserie bird, pre-packaged cooked chicken, or cook it in large batches yourself and freeze to toss into dishes as you need it. Check out all my other delicious chicken recipes for even more ideas.
Steps to make California Farm “ Slamatan” Party Dinner: 24 dishes:
- Egg rolls (4) cut match stick Tablespoon each of chicken skin, carrot, bamboo shoot, white part of leek, cabbage leaf, bean sprouts, stirfry in Tbs of sesame oil till half its volume. Fill two wrappers, roll tight, push ends in to close. Glue shut with egg white. Deepfry at 350F (160C) till golden. Two minutes each side. Slice in half. Serve warm..
- Broiled chicken in peanut sauce on skewers (18): Satay Ajam. 2 Chicken breasts, sliced lengthwise, 18 strips. String on skewer. Broil till golden about 5 minutes). Simmer 1/2 cup coconut cream, Tbs ketjap, 2 Tbs ground spanish raw peanuts, teaspoon sambal till thick. Drizzle sauce over each skewer. Serve warm..
- Shrimp broth soup appetizer: sop udang: (1/2 cup bowls) stirfry 24 match sticks of chicken breast,1/2 chopped shallot and 1 mace, fry 4 slices of tofu till crisp, slice in 24 match sticks, add 1 quart/liter chicken broth, add 24 peeled shrimp, Tbs peas, bring to boil. Remove mace sprinkle some cilantro op top, serve warm..
- Spiced beef: boemboe dendeng bali. Steam pound of chuck or shank beef, one piece, in wok in cup of boiling water till cooked. Save broth. Stirfry tsp each sambal, galangal, ginger, 4 ground up kemiri nuts, 3 minutes. Slice meat thin, lean, bite size pieces, stirfry in spices, ten minutes. Add 2Tbs sweet thick soy sauce, tsp palm sugar, and 1/2 cup coconut cream, add broth, bring to boil, thicken sauce to half. Now taste, adjust flavor with salt if desired. Serve warm. Spicy..
- Fried Rice in turmeric: Nassi Goreng Koenig. Rinse 2 cups basmati rice. Boil 4 cups water with 1 teaspoon turmeric. Add rice, bring back rolling boil, stir once, cover, turn heat off. Let sit one hour. Fluff with fork. Cool one hour. Fry 1 clove of chopped elephant garlic in Tbs sesame oil in wok, add rice, stirfry till fragrant, keep warm on vivosun heatmat, amazon, $9..
- Pork in sweet tomato sauce: babi pangang: pound of pork shoulder, one piece, rub with tsp ground ginger, tsp pepper paste, 375 F preheated oven, one hour. Simmer 6 Tbs tomato paste, 2 Tbs palm sugar, 2 Tbs dry sherry, 2 Tbs sweet soy sauce, chopped shallot, 3 crushed garlic cloves in half cup of broth. Simmer till thick. Cube pork in bite size pieces, pour sauce on top. Serve warm..
- Pickled veggie in turmeric: atjar tjampoer. Mix beansprouts with slivered white cauliflower and onion, red carrot and red sweet pepper, green bok choy and cabbage, cucumber, fill large jar loosely, fill with water, drain all water into large measuring cup, replace half of water with rice vinegar, add, per cup of liquid:1 tsp turmeric, 1/2 cup of palm sugar, tsp ginger, tsp of sambal, boil, pour over veggies, close airtight cool upside down, put in fridge. Stays fresh till next harvest..
- Stirfried fresh vegetables in peanut sauce (gado gado) Cut (4 mm) and stirfry sequentially in tsp sesame oil 1 cup each of bite size pieces of onion, peeled rings of red and green pepper, cauliflower, sliced carrot, celery, bok choy, cucumber, cabbage. Make gado gado sauce: 3 Tbs ground spanish peanuts, tsp each of palm sugar, rice vinegar, sambal, garlic powder, 1/2 tsp salt, cup of coconut cream, cup of water. Boil, simmer till thick, pour over veggies. Sprinkle chives on top. Serve warm..
- Tofu shrimps balls in garlic sauce: tahoe udang: 8 ounces firm tofu, 4 ounces shrimpmeat, sesame oil, crumble tofu, chop shrimpmeat, fill heaping tablespoon, press down to form ball, slide in pan and fry gently in sesame seed oil till brown (30 min). Glaze Tbs garlic cloves and Tbs chives, mix with Tbs cornstarch dissolved in 2 Tbs cold water, add 1/2 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp salt and tsp sweet soy sauce. Bring to boil. Pour over tofu shrimp balls. Makes Bakers Dozen (13). Serve warm..
- Sweet and sour mango salad (asinan mango) peel and slice 3 green mangos, layer with red sweet pepper cut in rings. Boil cup of rice vinegar, cup of water, cinnamon stick, 4 Tbs of palm sugar, pour over salad, cool, serve cold..
- Pepper Chicken (ajam boemboe roedjak) with sharp knife, cut whole chicken in 22 bite size pieces: wings 4 pc, drumsticks 2, thighs 4 pc, breasts 12 pc. Brown evenly in hot wok with few Tbs peanut oil. (20 minutes). Pour fat off. Grind 5 candle nuts, 5 garlic cloves, 2 tsp sambal, 2 citrus leaves, 1 tsp each shrimp paste, ginger, rice vinegar, palm sugar to paste, sautee till fragrant, add can of coconut cream and 1 chopped onion. Add chicken. Simmer till thickened. Serve warm. Mild and spicy..
- Steamed Green beans in spicy peanut sauce: gado gado boenjit: cup each of beans, beansprouts, asparagus, slivered green onion, steam till tender in wok. Make gado gado sauce: 3Tbs ground peanuts, tsp each sambal, palm sugar, rice vinegar, garlic powder, 1/2 tsp salt, cup of coconut cream. Boil, stir, simmer till thick. Mix with veggies, serve warm..
- Hard boiled eggs in sweet soy sauce (telor masak bali) Hardboil, peel 5 eggs. Cut in half. Chop 1 sweet onion and 1 sweet pepper, stirfry in 2 Tbs peanut oil with shrimp paste, 3 minutes. Add cup coconut milk, crushed citrus leaf, 2 Tbs sweet soy sauce. Bring to boil, simmer. In seperate skillet, fry boiled and cooled egg halves brown in Tbs peanut oil on all sides. Add to sauce, simmer ten minutes. Very tasty, mild sweet dish! Serve warm..
- Sweet and sour Lamb: Kambing Asem Manis: 2# lamb in bite size pieces. Steam lamb in half a cup of water, ten minutes. Pour off fat. Chop onion and clove of garlic. Wash, slice green hot pepper in rings. Stirfry onion, garlic, pepper, tsp coriander, galagang, ginger, Tbs sesame oil, meat, ten minutes. Taste, then add 2 Tbs rice vinegar, 2 Tbs lime juice, 2 Tbs palm sugar, 2 Tbs thick sweet soy sauce, simmer 20 minutes. Serve warm..
- Monkey Hair Beef (Abon) pickled spicy beef: simmer 1 pound chuck or shank beef till it falls apart, set aside. Grind and fry spice mixture of small onion, clove of garlic, tsp of coriander, cumin, turmeric,black pepper, salt, 1/2 tsp trassi, lemon grass, galangal, 2 tsp of rice vinegar and sugar. Shred meat with 2 forks on cutting board, stir fry with spices in wok with cup of coconut cream. Bake three hours in 300F oven (150C). Chop 4 red hot peppers, sprinkle on. Serve warm. Spicy..
- Sweet and sour Pineapple Pork: Ku lo yuk: cut 1# shoulder pork meat into 6 thin slices.. Coat with beaten egg, roll through flour, deepfry in wok till golden. Boil half a cup of water, add Tbs palm sugar, 2 Tbs tomato paste, cup atjar tjampoer (see dish 7 in here), cup pineapple chunks, 1 Tbs ketjap, 2 Tbs ground ginger, 2Tbs corn starch. Cut pork in bite size pieces, add to sauce, simmer. Serve warm. Tangy, sweet, and sour..
- Tangy Steamed fish in yellow sauce: ikan piendang: steam 1# cod filet cut in twelve pieces. Roast 4 kemiri nuts in cast iron skillet, 4 minutes. Chop kemiri nuts, shallot, 1 sweet red pepper, 1 sweet green pepper, tsp lemon grass,1 clove garlic, 2 tsp of sambal oelek, paste, sautee. Put cup of coconut cream, in wok, add tsp turmeric, tsp galangang, tsp palm sugar, the paste, bring to boil, add steamed fish pieces, simmer till yellow. Taste, add fresh lemon juice till tangy. Serve warm..
- Stuffed sweet red peppers with shrimp: lombok merah udang : float 2 red peppers in water to find which side floats up, dry, slice length wise on side up, remove seeds, stuff with cup of peeled cooked shrimp mixed with cup of fried rice (nassi goreng koenig) mixed with 2 whipped eggs, teaspoon sambal oelek, deepfry bottom half three minutes in oil in wok, add more oil till floating, deepfry five more minutes in hot peanut oil at 350F. Drain in colander, slit down, slice, serve warm..
- Shrimp chips (kroepoek udang) heat peanut oil to 350F (180C) in wok, slide in one shrimp chip, matchbox size, watch it expand to half plate size in seconds. Take out when light pink. Drain. Fry one chip at a time, two chips per person. Serve cold..
- Fried tomatoes (sambal goreng tomatoes): 7 medium tomatoes, halved top to bottom, set aside. Fry chopped onion, chopped clove of garlic, teaspoon of sambal oelek peppersauce, tsp palm sugar, Tbs slivered ginger in 2 Tbs of peanut oil. Add tomatoes, flat side down, and Tbs lemon juice, fry five more minutes. Add can of coconut cream, simmer till sauce is thick. Sweet. Serve warm..
- Roasted shredded coconut with spanish peanuts (seroendeng). Soak 3 cups dried coconut in water. Set aside. Mix 1 tsp each salt, sugar, rice vinegar, coriander, cumin, garlic powder and shrimp paste with 5 ground candle nuts, 1/2 cup raw peanuts. Stirfry 3 minutes. Mix with coconut, bake 2 hours till golden brown at 300F. Serve cold. Keep airtight, fresh for a year..
- Shrimp omelet in tomato sauce (foo yong udan): fry cup of peeled, cooked, washed shrimp in sesame oil. Mix shrimp with Tbs chopped celery leaves, Tsp milk powder, Tbs water, tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp salt into 2 beaten eggs and fry gently till stiff. Mix cup of chicken stock, 3Tbs tomato paste, pinch of pepper, Tsp of palm sugar, Tsp of corn starch in Tbs water,1/2 cup of fresh or frozen green peas, boil, stir till thick, pour over folded omelette. Serve warm..
- Deep fried beef-coconut balls (rempah). Combine 1# ground beef, 1 cup shredded soaked coconut, 2 dried and pulverized peroek leaves, 1/2 cup water, 2 eggs, 3 candlenuts, small onion, clove garlic, 1/2 tsp each galangal, coriander, cumin, salt, sugar, vinegar, sambal. Roll walnut size balls. Deepfry till golden. Serve warm..
- Fried banana dessert: pisang goreng: 2 large bananas, sliced length wise, cut in half, eight pieces, fried bottoms in peanut oil till carmelized, flip to top, carmelize, powdered sugar on top, serve warm. Shred washed banana peels with a fork, stirfry in sweet soy sauce with ginger, delicious..
It's a creamy salad that can be served as a side dish of by itself with a loaf of bread. Reading: how to cook boiled chicken thighs. Despite its ubiquity in many Malay eateries, the dish holds great significance in Java where it's enjoyed during slamatan ceremonies – social gatherings meant to mark special occasions like births and marriages. Method For this dish, you will need to make the tomato and lemongrass jelly. Seafood Party Seafood Dinner Angst Im Dunkeln Malay Food Slow Cooker Seafood Platter Food Carving Indonesian Cuisine Food Garnishes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food california farm “ slamatan” party dinner: 24 dishes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!