Restaurant style Chicken biryani. Chicken Dum Biryani Restaurant Style is the technique of cooking helps to make the recipe much more delicious because the closing accomplishes maturing. Inside it, the ingredients relieve utmost flavour and fragrance which boosts the richness of the recipe. Serve the chicken biryani with onions – tomato raita ( yogurt based dish) to compensate the spices.
Restaurant Style Chicken Biryani is a delicious and Authentic Chicken Biryani in Indian Restaurant Style prepared at home. This easy recipe of restaurant Chicken Biryani is very awesome at most Indian restaurants. Its taste is so mouthwatering that it has become famous all over.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, restaurant style chicken biryani. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Restaurant style Chicken biryani is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Restaurant style Chicken biryani is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Chicken Dum Biryani Restaurant Style is the technique of cooking helps to make the recipe much more delicious because the closing accomplishes maturing. Inside it, the ingredients relieve utmost flavour and fragrance which boosts the richness of the recipe. Serve the chicken biryani with onions – tomato raita ( yogurt based dish) to compensate the spices.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook restaurant style chicken biryani using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Restaurant style Chicken biryani:
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken.
- Get 2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of All spies.
- Make ready 1 cup of Oil.
- Get 3-4 of Cardamom.
- Make ready 4-5 of Cloves.
- Make ready 2-3 of Bay leaves.
- Make ready 1 of Star anise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 3-4 of Green chillies.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato small.
- Take 2-3 of Potatoes (cut into pieces).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Yogurt whisked.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Yellow food colour.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Rice (soaked and boiled).
- Make ready 1 medium of Onion fried.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of Fresh Coriander (chopped).
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Mint leaves (chopped).
- Take 2 tbsp of Pickled Green chillies.
Chicken Biryani is one of the famous and delicious food in the world. we tried in the way of primitive cooking. Restaurant Style Egg Biryani Recipe, Anda Aloo Biryani, Egg Dum Biryani Recipe, Egg Biryani Recipe, Easy Biryani recipe, Step. Chef: Sadia Rehman And Fatima Gulzar. Take the chicken and marinade it in the same mixture.
Steps to make Restaurant style Chicken biryani:
- Take the bowl and the wash Chicken pieces..
- In Chicken, add Red Chilli powder, Coriander powder, Turmeric powder, All spies and mix well. Marinate for 15 minutes..
- Cut Pickled Green chillies with the help of kitchen sciccor & set aside..
- In pot, add oil, Cardamom, Cumin seeds, Star Anise, bay leaves, cloves and mix well..
- Now add marinated chicken, green chillies and ginger garlic paste for 2-3 minutes..
- Then cover and cook on low flame for 6-8 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, salt and yoghurt for 5 minutes until the oil separates on high flame..
- In yoghurt, add yellow food colour and mix well..
- Add half quantity boiled rice, fried onions, fresh Coriander, mint leaves, pickled Green chillies and in the end add remaining boiled rice, fried onions and kewra water..
- Cover and steam cook on low flame for 8-10 minutes..
- Serve the Restaurant style Chicken biryani with raita and salad 🥗..
Put oil in a pan, heat it and fry onions till they turn golden brown. Biryani/Biriyani is a tasty and an aromatic main course rice dish from South Asia. In India, Biriyani/Biryani has an unique taste according to Here I am introducing to you Kerala (state of India) Style Fried Chicken Biriyani or Kerala Restaurant Style Chicken Biriyani. Chicken biryani recipe – Learn to make the best biryani at home with this detailed step-by-step recipe. Easy to make, fragrant & delicious!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food restaurant style chicken biryani recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!