Chicken cheese burger. A cheeseburger is a hamburger topped with cheese. Traditionally, the slice of cheese is placed on top of the meat patty. The cheese is usually added to the cooking hamburger patty shortly before serving, which allows the cheese to melt.
Learn how to easily make a juicy chicken cheese burger, at home. When we first tried making cheese burger at home, melting the cheese just right, was a challenge (to put it mildly). Chicken Cheese Burger is a home made perfect evening meal for kids and adults.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken cheese burger. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A cheeseburger is a hamburger topped with cheese. Traditionally, the slice of cheese is placed on top of the meat patty. The cheese is usually added to the cooking hamburger patty shortly before serving, which allows the cheese to melt.
Chicken cheese burger is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken cheese burger is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken cheese burger using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken cheese burger:
- Take 1 kg of chicken boneless.
- Take 2 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbs of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 of tsp black peper ground.
- Take 1 of tsp red chilli flakes.
- Get 1 of tsp gingee powder.
- Take 1 of tsp garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 of onion.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get of Hand full of cilantro.
- Make ready 1 of tsp soya sauce.
- Get 1 tbs of chilli sauce.
- Get 1 of tsp oyster sauce.
- Get 8 of burger buns.
- Get 1 of cabbage.
- Take 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mustard sauce.
- Make ready 5 tbs of garlic ketchup.
- Get Half of cup iceberg chopped and pickled.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Make ready 1 tbs of vinegar.
- Get of Salt for taste.
- Take of Cheese slice of ur own choice i used happy cow mozerrela cheese.
Easy to prepare at home this cheesy burger is a must try. In our previous episode we made the inimitable smashed cheese burger. The video has created quite some interest, so here is the chicken version. the smashed chicken cheese burger. McDonald's burgers are hot, juicy and always a great choice for your next meal.
Instructions to make Chicken cheese burger:
- First of all in a choper add chicken all spices which is mention aboved now add onion and eggs one by one chop all till they combine together.
- Now make a patty and keep aside.
- Mean while make a sauce for burger in a bowl add mayo mustard paste ketchup vinegar salt black peper and mix it well.
- Now another bowl add chop ice berg add vingar 1tps keep a while now add in sauce which you make eaelier.
- In another bowl make colslaw simple add cabbage and add mayonise mix it well.
- Take a pan/grill pan add little amount of oil and fry ur chicken patty for 5 6 mins.
- Now it's tym for assembling.
- Take a bun apply sauce now add salad leaves chicken patty again sauce cheese slice cucumber tomatoes and cover with other part of bun.
- Simply enjoy with fries.
Stop by your local McDonald's to try our selection from a hamburger to Big Mac®! Check out McDonald's new, limited and regular burger menus for breakfast, regular and dinner time. Chicken burger makes a great combination of carbs, protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals by adding up vegetables. Also the cheese adds in the goodness of calcium. Free for commercial use No attribution required Copyright-free.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken cheese burger recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!