Chicken Shahi korma. Learn how to make Royal Mughlai recipe Shahi Chicken Korma at home with Chef Varun on Get Curried. Shahi Chicken Korma – A "royal" Mughlai dish made with. The firm paneer, the crunchy cashews, the plump raisins, the spicy chicken, the creamy sauce which I could eat in a bowl all by itself… Shahi Chicken Korma a dish that is rich, creamy & so full of flavors.
Chicken korma is a delicious, fragrant chicken curry with a rich cashew-based sauce. Learn how to make the best authentic shahi chicken korma at home, with this easy, step-by-step recipe! A finger licking good Chicken Shahi korma which is a must try for beginners and pro in Indian cooking.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken shahi korma. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Shahi korma is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Shahi korma is something that I have loved my whole life.
Learn how to make Royal Mughlai recipe Shahi Chicken Korma at home with Chef Varun on Get Curried. Shahi Chicken Korma – A "royal" Mughlai dish made with. The firm paneer, the crunchy cashews, the plump raisins, the spicy chicken, the creamy sauce which I could eat in a bowl all by itself… Shahi Chicken Korma a dish that is rich, creamy & so full of flavors.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken shahi korma using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Shahi korma:
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken.
- Get 6 pc of Onion mideum size.
- Make ready 1 pc of Star anis.
- Take 2 pcs of Hari Elaichi.
- Prepare 1/2 inch (1 pc) of Daal chini.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera.
- Prepare 2-3 pc of Kali mirch.
- Get 2 pcs of Bari Elaichi.
- Prepare 3 pcs of Long.
- Make ready 2 pcs of Tezpatta.
- Take 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 6 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 10 tbsp of Veg oil or ghee.
- Get 250 gms of Hungcurd.
- Get 2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Kewra water.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Poppy seed.
- Get 2 tsp of Coconut powder.
- Get 10 pcs of Cashewnut.
- Make ready 10 pcs of Almonds.
- Take 10 pcs of Taalmaghaana.
It's spice level is pretty mild but you can add more chillies and making it more fiery. Chicken shahi korma recipe step by step. Today making the most popular Chicken Shahi Korma that people love to eat in the Indian subcontinent especially India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. Korma or qorma is a dish originating in the Indian subcontinent, consisting of meat or vegetables braised with yogurt (dahi) or cream, water or stock, and spices to produce a thick sauce or gravy.
Steps to make Chicken Shahi korma:
- Take a handi put it on flame add veg oil or ghee add 4pcs sliced onions and cook till golden brown and take it out and keep it aside to cool..
- Add chicken in the handi and fry for two minuts and take it out.
- Add whole of khara garam masala in the handi and cook for one minute.
- Crush the golden onion when cool with hand.
- Take a mixture jar and put crushed onion curd cashewnut almonds poppyseed coconut powder and grind into paste.
- Put this paste in the handi in which already oil and karamasala is there add red chilli powder dhaniya powder garam masala powder lasan adrak paste salt and cook for five minutes on flame after five minutes lower the flame. Put the chicken in the handi and cook for five minutes add 100ml water and cook on low flame for fifteen minutes.
- Put kewra water in handi and add 50ml warer and cook for five minutesl.
- Fry talmakhana in ghee for few seconds and add it to the cooked korma in the handi.
- Your shai korma is ready to serve..
- Serve with khushkaa or naan roti..
Chicken korma recipe with step by step photos and video. Chicken korma is rich, thick, creamy Chicken Korma is a popular chicken curry from Mughal cuisine. "Korma" is derived from the Urdu. Shahi Chicken Korma which is also known as Shahi Chicken is basically a side dish that comes with thick gravy. A "royal" Mughlai dish made with chicken cooked in a creamy spicy sauce and garnished with golden fried nuts and raisins that add subtle sweetness to the curry. CHICKEN SHAHI KORMA, as the name implies, is a rich recipe for Chicken Korma.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken shahi korma recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!