Healthy Okra & Carrot Fried Chicken Tender Cutlets. Okra is also a healthy lower-carb vegetable if you consume low carb diet. Okra-infused water can deliver many of the health benefits mentioned in this article and can help. What used to be mostly age and sickness-related, is now an everyday struggle for young, healthy individuals.
Okra is a funny little green vegetable with a funny little name. A small, spear-shaped green veggie Okra packs impressive amounts of nutrients into its little pods. Okra is composed mainly of dietary fiber.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy okra & carrot fried chicken tender cutlets. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Okra is also a healthy lower-carb vegetable if you consume low carb diet. Okra-infused water can deliver many of the health benefits mentioned in this article and can help. What used to be mostly age and sickness-related, is now an everyday struggle for young, healthy individuals.
Healthy Okra & Carrot Fried Chicken Tender Cutlets is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Healthy Okra & Carrot Fried Chicken Tender Cutlets is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have healthy okra & carrot fried chicken tender cutlets using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Okra & Carrot Fried Chicken Tender Cutlets:
- Get 4 of Chicken tenders.
- Prepare 4 of Okra.
- Make ready 1 of Carrot.
- Get 1 tbsp of Shio-koji (salt fermented rice malt).
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- Get 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 of Panko.
- Get of Salsa sauce.
- Take 1 of Tomato sauce.
- Get 1 of Pokka Lemon (lemon juice concentrate).
- Make ready 1 of Tabasco sauce.
While okra may have a slimy reputation, it is a low-calorie, low-carb, and high-fiber vegetable that provides vitamin K and antioxidants. The right recipes and cooking methods reduce gooeyness. Okra consumption along with healthy eating habits and lifestyle can help prevent weight gain, and eventually obesity. Okra, Abelmoschus esculentus is Vitamin K and Vitamin C rich vegetable support for Immune System, Manage Diabetes, Skin Health, and Anti-Stress Effects.
Steps to make Healthy Okra & Carrot Fried Chicken Tender Cutlets:
- Remove any sinews from the tenders, wrap, and use a wooden spoon to pound, thinning them out. Lightly season with shio-koji and pepper..
- Cut the carrot into thick matchsticks. Boil the okra and carrot until just slightly tender. If microwaving, 2 minutes at 700 W..
- Wrap the okra and carrot inside the flattened chicken tenders..
- Apply mayonnaise to the outside surface of the chicken tender wraps, coat in panko, and cook in a oven at 1200W for 15 minutes..
- As long as the center cooks through, it's complete. Here's a cross-cut view of a finished chicken tender wrap..
- Make the salsa sauce by combining tomato sauce, lemon juice, and tabasco sauce in your preferred amounts. Serve together with the cutlets..
Find healthy, delicious okra recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. In this healthy okra recipe, we get similar results with less oil using a nonstick pan. Okra, also known as "lady's finger," or "bamia pod" is one of the favorite nutritious vegetables The pods compose healthy amounts of vitamin-A, and flavonoid anti-oxidants such as. Although okra has demonstrated surprising health benefits and can be cooked in a variety of ways, some people find it difficult to cope with its "slimy" texture and prefer to avoid it altogether. Blood health: Okra boosts red blood cell production and helps prevent anemia.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy okra & carrot fried chicken tender cutlets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!