Crock Pot Chicken Parm. How to make chicken parmesan in a crockpot. Tender chicken breasts crusted with Panko breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese with a tomato sauce and mozzarella. This Crockpot Chicken Parmesan recipe is seriously TO DIE FOR!
Sign up for my Free Challenge! — by Carrie Barnard. Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Sliders are so fun to make and eat. They are perfect for family dinner, Game day, parties and more!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crock pot chicken parm. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Chicken Parm is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Crock Pot Chicken Parm is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
How to make chicken parmesan in a crockpot. Tender chicken breasts crusted with Panko breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese with a tomato sauce and mozzarella. This Crockpot Chicken Parmesan recipe is seriously TO DIE FOR!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crock pot chicken parm using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Chicken Parm:
- Take 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 lb).
- Make ready 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 2/3 cup of penne pasta.
- Take 2 tbls of olive oil.
- Get 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Let me tell you, it was a HUGE hit! The entire family went crazy over Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Sliders. If you love Chicken Parmesan, this is. I loved it, I knew I needed to have it again, but set the recipe in with my pile and didn't pick it back up.
Steps to make Crock Pot Chicken Parm:
- Spray 3 1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; place chicken breasts in cooker. Pour pasta sauce evenly over chicken. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 5 hours..
- Before serving, cook and drain pasta as directed o.
- Meanwhile, in 8-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add bread crumbs. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until golden brown. Remove from skillet; set aside..
- To serve, top pasta with chicken breast, pasta sauce, bread crumbs and cheese..
When it comes to slow cooker dishes, I can admittedly be lazy. My favorite meals have been those where you toss in raw. Nothing quite beats the creamy texture and savory flavor of cream of chicken soup. You can absolutely make your own copycat recipe from scratch, but we lean on the canned stuff for convenience here. Our best crockpot chicken recipes make weeknight meals a breeze.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crock pot chicken parm recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!