Crockpot baked ziti. Fire up the crock pot for some of the best baked ziti you will ever eat. You may confuse it with great lasagna. With no precooking of the pasta, you will love this recipe.
Toss all vegetables and meat in the crockpot. Combine spices except bay leaf, oil, cooking wine, beef broth and whisk. Crock Pot Baked Ziti makes A LOT of pasta!
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crockpot baked ziti. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot baked ziti is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Crockpot baked ziti is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Fire up the crock pot for some of the best baked ziti you will ever eat. You may confuse it with great lasagna. With no precooking of the pasta, you will love this recipe.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot baked ziti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot baked ziti:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef, turkey or Italian sausage.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Get 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 c of water or chicken broth.
- Take 1 box of penne or ziti pasta.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
I love to make this as a main dish to bring to potlucks and everyone always raves about it. How to Make Crock Pot Baked Ziti. I was hungry for a big bowl of pasta over the weekend. I haven't experimented with making pasta in the crockpot too much.
Steps to make Crockpot baked ziti:
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until browned. Stir in garlic and salt and cook 1 minute..
- Add beef mixture, basil, parsley, tomatoes, pasta sauce and water to a 4qt (or larger) slow cooker. Stir..
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours..
- Add pasta and stir until combined. Cover and continue cooking for 20-45 minutes (depending on how hot your slow cooker is) — check and stir at the 20 minute mark..
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted..
Takes minutes to assemble and you don't even have to cook the noodles first! Cooking crock pot baked ziti for someone who has celiacs or a gluten sensitivity? Make sure to read the labels of all the ingredients for My family was crazy about this baked ziti crock pot recipe. My husband went back for thirds. My son ate leftovers for breakfast and.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot baked ziti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!