Chicken Keema Fusion Pakora. Food Fusion is all about redefining 'Cooking' for you! It's the solution to that never ending problem of preparing high quality delicious food and curtailing the eating out habits of your loved ones! Chicken pakora is a crisp fried appetizer made with chicken, gram flour, ginger garlic These chicken pakora make an amazing snack for your weekend evenings, parties or even when you have friends home.
CHicken mince mixed with egg, gram flour and other masalas, shaped into pakoras and deep fried. For more recipes related to Chicken Keema Pakora checkout Seekh Kabab, Parsi Mutton Cutlets, Masala Keema Roll, Masala Keema Buns. Keema Chicken Pakora Recipe By Food Fusion-Chicken Keema Pakora Recipe Assalam O.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken keema fusion pakora. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Food Fusion is all about redefining 'Cooking' for you! It's the solution to that never ending problem of preparing high quality delicious food and curtailing the eating out habits of your loved ones! Chicken pakora is a crisp fried appetizer made with chicken, gram flour, ginger garlic These chicken pakora make an amazing snack for your weekend evenings, parties or even when you have friends home.
Chicken Keema Fusion Pakora is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Keema Fusion Pakora is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken keema fusion pakora using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Keema Fusion Pakora:
- Take 300 gms of Chicken minced.
- Get 2 of onions, chopped finely.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 3 of green chillies, chopped finely.
- Make ready 1/2 of capsicum chopped finely.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh bread crumbs.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of dark soya sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of tandoori masala.
- Take 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 pinch of orange red food colour.
- Prepare 1/4 of th tsp ajinomoto.
- Take as per taste of salt.
- Take 1 cup of oil for frying.
Enjoy this recipe on a rainy Sunday evening. Chicken Pakora Recipe By Food Fusion. The crispy exterior with juicy chicken inside is the secret of a good Chicken Keema Pakora. *. Chicken Keema Pakora is loaded with flavour, and the tender chicken keema inside just enhances the whole experience.
Instructions to make Chicken Keema Fusion Pakora:
- Make a paste of chicken mince in a grinder.Add chopped onion,green chillies, capsicum,ginger garlic paste,freshly ground bread crumbs,cornflour,tandoori masala,kasoori methi, ajinomoto, salt to taste,soya sauce,green chilli sauce,orange red food colour,1 tbsp vinegar.Mix well and refrigerate for an hour..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry in medium flame small portions of the keema paste into Indo-Chinese style fusion pakoras.Sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot with hot and sweet tomato sauce and green chilli sauce as an appetizer at parties or as a teatime snack..
Chicken Keema Pakora Recipe: Learn how to make Chicken Keema Pakora Recipe step by step at home. Chicken Keema Paratha Recipe is a delicious high protein paratha where the chicken keema is delicately spices with garam masala and then stuffed into atta to make a crispy flaky paratha. Serve it as a wholesome one dish meal for lunch or dinner, along with achar and chaas. The Best Chicken Keema Recipes on Yummly This search takes into account your taste preferences.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken keema fusion pakora recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!