Black Pepper Chicken. This restaurant-style Chinese Black Pepper Chicken recipe is quick and easy to make at home, totally versatile if you'd like to sub in different veggies or proteins, and so comforting and delicious. Black pepper chicken is one of the meals on my dinner rotation menu. Not only because it's so delicious, but also because it is loaded with healthy lean protein and colorful veggies that makes it.
Black Pepper Chicken is one of those dishes which is perfect to make on a busy weeknight. And served simply with a bowl of steamed rice, it's also perfect for slumping on the sofa with your favourite. All Reviews for Caramelized Black Pepper Chicken.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, black pepper chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This restaurant-style Chinese Black Pepper Chicken recipe is quick and easy to make at home, totally versatile if you'd like to sub in different veggies or proteins, and so comforting and delicious. Black pepper chicken is one of the meals on my dinner rotation menu. Not only because it's so delicious, but also because it is loaded with healthy lean protein and colorful veggies that makes it.
Black Pepper Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Black Pepper Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have black pepper chicken using 35 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Black Pepper Chicken:
- Get of Popcorn Chicken.
- Take 2 pcs of Chicken Breast (fillet).
- Get of Popcorn Chicken Seasoning.
- Make ready 10-20 tbsp of Sparkling water.
- Prepare of Lots of oil for deep frying.
- Take of Popcorn Chicken Seasoning.
- Get 350 gr of Strong Bread Flour.
- Make ready 50 gr of Tapioca Flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chicken Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ajinomoto.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mixed Herbs.
- Get 1/2 tsp of White Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Black Pepper (coarse).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Curry Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper / Chili Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Take of Black Pepper Sauce.
- Make ready 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1 pcs of Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 pcs of Red Chili.
- Take 1/5 of Onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Rice Vinegar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil (Optional).
- Get 3 tbsp of Sweet Soy Sauce (i’m using kecap manis ABC).
- Take 1 tbsp of Chili Sauce (i’m using ABC Extra Pedas).
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Chicken Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ajinomoto.
- Get 1/2 tsp of White/Black Pepper Powder.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of Black Pepper (coarse).
- Prepare 50-100 ml of Water.
- Prepare 50 ml of Water + 1 tbsp Corn Flour.
Caramelized Black Pepper Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Return the chicken to the skillet with the sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until the sauce. Black pepper chicken is a dish which is flavorful and slightly spicy in taste.
Instructions to make Black Pepper Chicken:
- Cut the Chicken Breast in any shape you like (Stripes/Diced/randomly).
- Prepare a Bowl/Container, mix all the *Popcorn Chicken Seasoning* with spoon or by hand..
- Take 3-5 tbsp of the Popcorn Chicken Seasoning into another bowl/containter and add 10-20 tbsp of sparkling water. Consistency must be medium, not runny and not thick..
- Prepare the pot / pan for deep frying in medium heat (160C).
- Give the chicken a nice coating: Flour – Liquid – Flour – Liquid – Flour (2 times coating).
- Test with a drop of liquid seasoning on the hot oil, if it suddenly bubbling then it’s good to go.
- Wait until the edges turn into a nice brown color then flip it over.
- After the cooking is done, rest them on the paper towel so it absorbs the oil..
- TIPS 1 : Do it tidy and it is not going to give crispy curls. Just do it quick, i like to just throw it here and there and it’s going to give that crispy texture..
- TIPS 2 : Don’t squeeze the Chicken on the seasoning too hard. Best to shake it if you have container.
- Sauce : minced the garlic, cut the red pepper, onion, and chili into your desired cutting.
- Heat the pan in medium heat with 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Put the minced garlic into a pan until it turns into slightly a nice golden color then add chili, onion, and red pepper.
- Give it a moment then add the rest of ingredients, except the water and water + corn flour..
- Give it a moment, then add water. Give it a taste, and do corrections.
- Add the mixture of water + cornflour into the pan, keep stirring thoroughly until it thickens..
- Now the food is ready, Me and David like to serve them with rice. Bon appetite :).
The lovely flavour and a hint of hotness from the black pepper makes the dish aromatic and amazingly delicious. Panda Express Black Pepper Chicken CopycatSweet C's Designs. Black pepper chicken is a traditional dish from the Hunan Province in South Central China. It is prepared with diced chicken, chopped celery, sliced onions and fresh ground pepper tossed in a mild. Black pepper chicken is a popular restaurant dish, but there's a secret to making a good one: use an equal amount of white pepper; the flavour will be so much better than if you used just black.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food black pepper chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!