Chicken samosa. This chicken samosa recipe is actually Kankana Saxena's recipe for Chicken Shingara from her BEAUTIFUL new book, Taste of Eastern India. See recipes for Chicken Samosa, Chicken samosa in Air fryer too. Homemade chicken samosa is far much better tasting than the store-bought samosas.
Phyllo make these samosas quick and easy to prepare. Chicken Samosa is the snack that is so popular in people for many decades. There are several kinds of Samosas are available, and the Chicken samosa recipe is one of them.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken samosa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken samosa is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken samosa is something which I have loved my whole life.
This chicken samosa recipe is actually Kankana Saxena's recipe for Chicken Shingara from her BEAUTIFUL new book, Taste of Eastern India. See recipes for Chicken Samosa, Chicken samosa in Air fryer too. Homemade chicken samosa is far much better tasting than the store-bought samosas.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken samosa using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken samosa:
- Get of Dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ajwain.
- Prepare Pinch of cumin waster as required.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Oil as required.
- Get of Filling.
- Take 1 of potato chopped.
- Take 250 gram of chicken.
- Take 1/2 cup of cabbage.
- Take 1/2 cup of bell pepper.
- Make ready 1 of medium chopped onion.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of tikka masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
The Chicken Keema Samosa is a delicious blend of minced chicken tossed along with spices and chaat masala, covered with a crispy samosa covering making it perfect for the monsoons. Chicken Samosa – Let's talk about Samosas; these little but tasty pastry can either be fried or baked and it can serve as an appetizer, entree or snacks. Chicken Samosa is one of the most popular dishes made during the festival of Ramadan/Ramzan. It is a crispy deep fry patty filled with delicious Chicken masala, where chicken is cooked and flavored.
Steps to make Chicken samosa:
- Sab sa pahla maida main ajwain namak aur oil dal kar usa achi tarhan ghond lain aur phir fridge main rakh dain do ghanta ka Lia..
- Ak karahi oil dalin phir is main half chopped onion dal kar saute Karin aur phir grated garlic shamil Karin..
- Ab aloo aur chicken ko dal kar usa pakain aur colour change huna pa is main namak, tikka masala aur Mirch shamil Karin..
- Jab chicken aur aloo gal karin tu is main adha chopped pyaz dalin aur naram karin phir Baki spices aur ketchup shamil Karin aur sath cabbage aur Shimla Mirch dalin aur in sab ka Pani hushk huna Tak pakain..
- Ab maida ka chota sa paira lain aur is bail lain gol aur beater ko center main rakh lain aur phir isa Isa band kar dain aur fork sa is ka band Karin taka fry Karta hua open na hu jaye.
- Ab isa low medium flame pa fry Karin zyada high flame nai Karna nai tu ya jal jain ga.
- Jab fry hu Jain tu Kisi maZA ki sauce ya tomato ketchup ka sath paish Karin..
Chicken Samosa: This is one of the tastiest snack named Chicken Samosa that kills your time in making it. Those who wants to try this out please set some hours free before you start on. Unlike classic samosas, this simple chicken samosa recipe is filled with mouthwatering minced chicken seasoned generously with common Indian spices like garam masala, cumin, and chili powder. Add the chicken breasts and turn several times to coat the chicken in the mixture. One of the important things to be sure of is that you have a robust dough that can be rolled thin enough, and fried.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken samosa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!