Sohanjana Ka Salan (Moringa).
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sohanjana ka salan (moringa). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sohanjana Ka Salan (Moringa) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sohanjana Ka Salan (Moringa) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sohanjana ka salan (moringa) using 18 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sohanjana Ka Salan (Moringa):
- Make ready of I kg sohanjana boiled.
- Make ready 1 Cup of peas.
- Take 2 of big potatoes Cut Into pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- Get 3 of medium Onions sliced.
- Get 2 tbspn of gg paste.
- Get 4-5 of green chillies.
- Take 3 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 Cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of whole spices.
- Get of Salt to taste.
- Make ready 1 tbspn of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbspn of roasted crushed Cumin.
- Take 1 tbspn of roasted crushed coriander.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Oil.
- Take of Water as required.
Instructions to make Sohanjana Ka Salan (Moringa):
- Boil some water in a pot. When the water comes to a boil add the flowers and let it cook for 20 minutes and then turn the flame off..
- Close the lid and let it sit 3 to 4 hours or overnight. This will take out the bitterness out of the flowers..
- After soaking for 3 hours this is how it will look. The water will become brown..
- Now drain the flowers and put them under running water..
- Put the flowers back in the pot and add fresh water. Keep boiling it for 20-25 minutes till the flowers are soft and cooked. You can take a flower and try to mash it with your fingers..
- Drain the flowers using a colander. Squeeze out extra water using your hands. It will mash up the flowers but its okay. You can do it in batches..
- Keep them aside on a plate..
- In a pan add oil,onions slices and saute them till they become transparent and little brown.(Oil Mene Kam use Kia ha ap zaida b add Kar sakte hyn).
- At this stage add chicken,1 tbspn whole spices, chopped tomatoes,gg paste.
- Add salt, crushed Cumin, crushed coriander, turmeric powder, green chilies and red chili powder mix well..
- Now add peas, potatoes and cook..
- Cook for five minutes or until the oil begins to separate..
- Add one cup water cover and cook on medium heat..
- Cook them for five to seven minutes till they become soft..
- Add boiled and drained sohanjana,one cup yogurt and mix well..
- Cover it with a fitting plate and let it cook on low flame for 5 minutes..
- Now cook for more five minutes or until the oil begins to separate..
- Sprinkle some Garam Masala and green chilli slices..
- Serve hot with Rotis and Raita..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sohanjana ka salan (moringa) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!