Palak paneer or makkai ki roti. In this video learn how to make Easy Palak Paneer and Makkai Ki Roti. Please try both recipes and share your experiences in the comments section. Palak paneer that tastes better than the restaurant served!!
Simple and easy Palak Paneer is a popular Indian dish where Indian cottage cheese is cooked with spinach puree. Palak Paneer is such a staple in north India. It's one of the most commonly made paneer dishes in Indian homes.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, palak paneer or makkai ki roti. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Palak paneer or makkai ki roti is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Palak paneer or makkai ki roti is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
In this video learn how to make Easy Palak Paneer and Makkai Ki Roti. Please try both recipes and share your experiences in the comments section. Palak paneer that tastes better than the restaurant served!!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook palak paneer or makkai ki roti using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer or makkai ki roti:
- Make ready 1 of .palak,1kg.
- Prepare 2 of .milk 2,3 tbsp.
- Get 3 of .green chilli 4,5.
- Prepare 5 of .ginger, garlic paste 1tsp.
- Prepare 6 of .salt 1tsp or as required.
- Prepare 7 of .ginger Julian cutting 1tbsp.
- Take 8 of .zeera 1/2 tsp.
- Prepare 9 of .butter 50 gm.
- Take 10 of .oil 1/4 cup.
- Make ready 11 of .black ppr 1/2 tsp.
- Get 12 of .cottage cheez (cut in cubs) 150 gm.
- Take 13 of .chicken cube 1.
- Make ready 14 of .milk pack or fresh cream 3,4 tbsp.
- Prepare of For makkai ki fried roti.
- Get 1 of .makkai ka aata 500 gm.
- Prepare 2 of .regular flour 1cup.
- Get 3 of .salt 1/2 tsp.
- Prepare 4 of .onion 1 small(chopped).
- Prepare 5 of .green chilli 2 cutting in small pieces.
- Prepare 6 of .crushed red chilli 1/2 tsp.
- Prepare 7 of .ghee 2,3 tbsp.
- Take 8 of .neem garam pani as required.
- Make ready 9 of .dry mint leaves 1 tbsp.
- Get 10 of .kalonji 1/4 tsp.
- Take 11 of .ajwain 1 pinch.
- Prepare 12 of .haldi 1/4 tsp.
I would say it was made much more frequently. Palak Paneer recipe, also known as Saag Paneer, at its beautiful and nutritious best. Serve hot with roti(s) and/or steamed rice. Gao Previous Next INGREDIENT Palak Paneer European Print This.
Steps to make Palak paneer or makkai ki roti:
- Palak ke leaves ko saf pani me wash krengy.phir 2 cup boil water me palak ko 5min ke liye Blanche karein or phir drain karein. Or phir blander me 3 green chilli ke sath grind krengy..
- 2tbsp oil garamkrengy or sath hi Esme butter bhi shamil krengy,es me zeera bhon lengy phir jab zeera Zara brown hojaiy es me ginger garlic paste fry krengy,.
- Ab fry masaly me grind ki hoi palak add kar ke fry krengy, sath hi 1/4 cup garam pani me chicken cube dissolve krengy or palak me shamil krengy thora bhon kar es me crushed black pepper or as Par taste salt bhi add krengy.or last me milk bhi add krengy..
- Ab cheese ko 2 tbsp me halka golden fry kengy, or phir es me theory sy cubes garnishing ke rakh Lein or baqi palak me shamil kar ke mix kar lengy..
- Ab palak ko serving dish me daal kar opar sy cream dropped krengy or kati hoi green chilli, Julian kati ginger or cheese sy garnish krengy..
- For makkai ki fried roti. mix all ingredients well and knead a dough with lukewarm water.phir dough ko cover kar ke kuch deer rest dein.or phir pery bana kar 2,3 min rest dein or phir roti ko hlky oil sy fry kar Lein..
- Now serve palak paneer with makkai roti..
Hi friends, how are you all? Today's recipe is 'Palak Paneer '. So if you want to make delicious 'Palak Paneer' with easily available ingredents at home the follow this easy steps and enjoy it with your loved ones. However, with dishes such as Palak paneer you get quite a big serving of spinach, which would make up for this fact. And also, who is not to love palak paneer.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food palak paneer or makkai ki roti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!