Chicken cheese baida roti. Chicken baida roti is an awesome and delicious combo of flavorful chicken, eggs in crispy roti. Chicken Baida roti is an awesome and delicious combo of flavorful chicken, eggs in crispy roti. It also makes great on the go snack… Chicken Baida Roti.
Cooking Chicken cheese baida roti is a fun point, in addition it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. To make the chicken baida roti, divide the prepared dough into two equal parts. Separately, mix two egg with pepper and required salt in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken cheese baida roti. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken baida roti is an awesome and delicious combo of flavorful chicken, eggs in crispy roti. Chicken Baida roti is an awesome and delicious combo of flavorful chicken, eggs in crispy roti. It also makes great on the go snack… Chicken Baida Roti.
Chicken cheese baida roti is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken cheese baida roti is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken cheese baida roti using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken cheese baida roti:
- Make ready 1 kg of chicken kheema.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare As required of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 of chopped onion.
- Make ready 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare As required of Shreded mozeralla cheese.
- Get 2-3 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare As required of Oil.
- Take As required of Water.
- Take As required of Oil for frying.
Home » FoodFood » Sanjeev Kapoor Kitchen » Baida Roti. How to make Baida Roti You can also find more Snacks and Starters recipes like Chocolate and Cheese Sandwich Ragi Papdi Chaat- Sk Khazana Cheese French Fries Ingredients for Baida Roti Recipe. Baida roti is a flat bread, stuffed with meat and beaten egg and cooked on a griddle on low flame. It can be a meal by itself as it is pretty filling.
Steps to make Chicken cheese baida roti:
- Take oil in a pan add jeera and ginger garlic paste,saute well..than add chicken kheema to it..let the kheema be cooked now add red chilli powder,salt,coriander powder,garam masala powder and mix it well..lastly add lemon juice and coriander leaves..mix well keep aside…
- Take a bowl add eggs to it,chopped onion,green chilli and add salt to it give it a good mix add cooked little chicken mix well,add shredded cheese to it mix it well..stuffing is ready.
- Make a dough by adding wheat flour,salt,oil and water…make big balls of it..roll it into chapati shape..keep the egg chicken stuffing in between and fold from all four size.
- Heat up a pan add little oil..make sure stove is on low flame now keep this rolled stuffed chicken chapati to the oil and cook till it turns into brown colour..cook on low so that the egg inside should be cooked completely..cut into pieces and serve hot…
It is a shallow fried Indian bread stuffed with precooked Chicken tikka mixed with egg and then shallow fried in oil. Beat egg with shezwan chutney and spread over it. Grate cheese on it and fold it in a rectangular shape. Chicken Baida roti is an awesome and delicious combo of flavorful chicken, eggs in crispy roti. It also makes great on the go snack.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken cheese baida roti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!