Tender and Heavenly Chicken Curry.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tender and heavenly chicken curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tender and Heavenly Chicken Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tender and Heavenly Chicken Curry is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tender and heavenly chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tender and Heavenly Chicken Curry:
- Make ready 4 of Chicken thigh (bone-in).
- Get 100 grams of Yogurt.
- Take 2 of Onions.
- Take 1/2 of Apple.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 piece of Ginger.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 box of Store-bought curry roux (medium-hot to hot).
- Take 500 ml of Water.
- Take 50 ml of Canned tomatoes (tomato purée).
Instructions to make Tender and Heavenly Chicken Curry:
- Cut the garlic in half and rub the cut end on the chicken thighs to season. Evenly rub in the salt, pepper, and curry powder..
- Pour the yogurt on top, and leave overnight in the fridge..
- Finely chop the garlic and onions. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and onions over a low heat until light golden brown. Transfer to a plate and set aside..
- Fry the yogurt-marinated chicken thighs in a different pan to brown both sides..
- Add water, canned tomatoes, fried onions and the bay leaf to this pan and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes-1 hour. (Add water if needed.).
- Add curry roux and grated apple and simmer further, stirring occasionally..
- It's done. The onion should be completely cooked down. Arrange the chicken thigh in the center of the plate when serving..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tender and heavenly chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!