Slow Cooker Tomato Soup. Well, now, we're a tomato soup household. And because we're all sick, no one has the energy to cook. That's why we threw everything into the crockpot.
Add the oregano, thyme, tomato paste, and vegetable stock. Using an immersion blender or a standing blender, puree the soup until creamy. How to Make Slow Cooker Tomato Soup.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, slow cooker tomato soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Well, now, we're a tomato soup household. And because we're all sick, no one has the energy to cook. That's why we threw everything into the crockpot.
Slow Cooker Tomato Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Tomato Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Tomato Soup:
- Take 2 (28 oz) of cans of low/no sodium crushed tomatoes.
- Get 2 cups of low/no sodium chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Take 1-2 cups of carrots, diced.
- Take 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of no salt butter.
- Get 1 cup of whole milk, half and half, or coconut milk.
- Make ready of Ground black pepper for taste.
Start by placing the whole canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, garlic, onion and spices in the Use Cashew Cream for Vegan Creamy Slow-Cooker Tomato Soup. To make this creamy, I stirred in a cashew cream at the end. And heck, kids love tomato soup. Tomato soup paired up with a sandwich is wonderful yumminess any time of year.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Tomato Soup:
- Add all of the ingredients, except the bay leaves and milk/cream, into the slow cooker. Stir everything together..
- Next, place the bay leaves into the pot, close the lid, set the temperature to low, and cook for 6 to 8 hours. It took us about 7 hours..
- At the end, remove half of the soup to a bowl or blender. Pour half of the milk/cream, and blend it all together. Repeat for the second half and return the soup to the slow cooker. **Remove the bay leaves before blending together**.
- Enjoy! Maybe with a Ghost shaped quesadilla?.
AND this is another recipe that makes BOTH before or after cooking. So read on to read about all the delicious slow cooker tomato soup options. Be the first to rate & review! Even with our big family, that's a lot of tomatoes to eat. Who knew that the Roomba was the pet my kids always wanted?
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooker tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!