Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa. Stir in chicken broth, quinoa, enchilada sauce, green chiles, corn, black beans, cilantro, cumin and chili powder; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir chicken into the slow cooker; top with cheeses. This Slow Cooker Quinoa Enchilada Casserole is incredible easy to prepare and it tastes amazingly delicious!
Combine the quinoa, water, onion, garlic, red pepper, black beans, enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes, green chiles, corn, lime juice, cumin, chile powder, and cilantro in a slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. This meal is one of our favorites!
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker enchilada quinoa. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir in chicken broth, quinoa, enchilada sauce, green chiles, corn, black beans, cilantro, cumin and chili powder; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir chicken into the slow cooker; top with cheeses. This Slow Cooker Quinoa Enchilada Casserole is incredible easy to prepare and it tastes amazingly delicious!
Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker enchilada quinoa using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa:
- Prepare 15 oz of can black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Take 15 oz of can yellow corn, drained and rinsed.
- Make ready 30 oz of can (2 cans) of mild or medium red enchilada sauce, divided.
- Prepare 15 oz of can of diced fire roasted tomatoes and green chiles.
- Get 1 cup of un-cooked quinoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water or chicken stock.
- Get 4 oz of cream cheese (light or fat free is okay).
- Make ready 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Mexican style cheese.
- Take 1 lb of browned ground beef, drained (optional).
- Make ready of Optional Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 of diced avocado.
- Get 1 of diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 of chopped cilantro.
It's so easy to assemble and the slow cooker does all the heavy lifting! It's such a great all-purpose meal — it can be eaten as is, layered in tortillas or lettuce wraps, cooked into actual enchiladas, or eaten as a dip with chips! Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa is like a healthier, deconstructed enchilada! This Apathetic Cooker Quinoa Enchilada Goulash is absurd accessible to adapt and it tastes amazingly delicious!
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa:
- Add beans, corn, 1 can of enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes and chiles, quinoa, water (or stock), cream cheese, salt and pepper to the slow cooker. Stir everything together. If you wanted a meated version, add your cooked ground beef (or pork, chicken, turkey) now. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350354-how-to-cook-quinoa.
- Pour remaining can of enchilada sauce on top, then sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cover and cook 4-5 hours on high or 5-7 hours on low..
- Uncover, top with favorite toppings (suggested tomatoes, avocados, sour cream, and chopped cilantro) and serve..
If you've anytime fabricated these Quinoa Tacos I shared last year again this apathetic cooker meal will aftertaste actual agnate to you. Check out these amazing Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa as well as allow us understand what you think. We have some incredible recipe ideas for you to attempt. The quinoa and all the vegetables are prepared and cooked in the slow cooker, making for one easy and delicious meatless enchilada dinner. As it continues to get colder outside, cooking in my slow cooker is a must.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker enchilada quinoa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!