Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, punjabi chaap. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Punjabi Chaap is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Punjabi Chaap is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have punjabi chaap using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Punjabi Chaap:
- Make ready 4 of Soya Chaap sticks.
- Make ready of For Marination.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Chaap masala.
- Make ready 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare of For gravy.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 200 gm of tomato puree.
- Take 1/3 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 of cinnamon stick.
- Make ready 2 of green cardamom.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaap masala.
- Make ready 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tandoori chicken masala.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of fresh cream.
Steps to make Punjabi Chaap:
- Soak Soya Chaap in warm water for 5 minutes and squeeze out excess water..
- For marination, In a bowl mix curd, mustard oil, salt, mirch powder, chaap masala, haldi powder and chopped garlic..
- Marinate the chaaps for 2 hrs..
- Shallow fry marinated chaap till they turn golden brown..
- In another for pan add oil and saute cumin, bay leaf cardamom, cinnamon and garlic paste and onion..
- Add tomato puree, salt, mirch powder, haldi powder, dhaniya powder, tandoori chicken masala,chaap masala, mix them and cover the pan for 10 mins with lid..
- Pour in some water and cream and stire the gravy continuously on low flame..
- Add grilled Soya Chaap sticks in to curry, cover and Simmer for 4 minutes..
- Punjabi Chaap is ready garnish with coriander leaves and serve it with Garma Garam Tandoori Naan or Roti..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food punjabi chaap recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!