Chaap biryani. How to make Chicken Chaap Dum Biryani in Pressure Cooker. Biryani is an extremely popular Indian dish that forms the pinnacle of vegetarian cooking. Now, make small balls of chaap using hot ghee and brown the chaap in it.
How to make Chicken Chaap Dum Biryani in Pressure Cooker. Soya Chaap Tikka Dum Biryani Recipe So, after a long time finally we make a recipe video and it's pure veg – Makhani Soyachaap Biryani You Can Also Buy This.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chaap biryani. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
How to make Chicken Chaap Dum Biryani in Pressure Cooker. Biryani is an extremely popular Indian dish that forms the pinnacle of vegetarian cooking. Now, make small balls of chaap using hot ghee and brown the chaap in it.
Chaap biryani is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chaap biryani is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chaap biryani using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chaap biryani:
- Take 250 GMs of soya chaap.
- Get 1 cup of fresh curd.
- Prepare 1 glass of Basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Make ready 2-3 of green Cardamom.
- Get 2-3 of cloves.
- Take 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of soya chaap masala.
- Get 1 tsp of chicken chaap masala.
- Get 8-10 pieces of cashews.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Make ready 3-4 of onions finely sliced.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2-3 drops of kewra esscence.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetables (carrot,peas, cauliflower and capsicum) chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
Steps to make Chaap biryani:
- Soak the rice in water for 30mins and then cook the same,till it becomes 75% ready..
- Boil the soya chaap for 10mins on medium flame.
- Batter the curd and then add 1/2tsp chilli powder,1/2tsp turmeric powder,mix it well..now marinate the soya chaap in this mixture for at least 40-45 mins.
- Pour oil in a pan let the oil heat,then start frying the chaps for 2-3 mins an a medium flame,let the skin of the chaap turn brown.
- In a deep vessel pour 2tbsp oil,let the oil heat add cashews,cardamom,cinnamon,stick cloves and green chilli sauté for a 3-4mins.
- Add the tomato purée sauté for a 5-6mins then add all veggies fry them for a while, pour the spices and salt.
- As soon as you can smell the cooked spices then add chaap pieces add them to the mixture,stir it for a while and then cover the vessel for 2-3 mins.
- Add curd, milk to the mixture.cook for a little while..see all the oil coming out.
- Now the first layer of fried onions at the bottom of the pan then add layer of the chaap mixture then add layer of the rice again the layer of chaap and again layer of the rice and few drops of kewra essence,.
- Garnish with fried onions and coriander leaves.
- Then seal the pan tightly with aluminium foil and place a heavy lid on top.
- Cook the biryani on medium heat for 10-15 mins.
- Serve with hot and cucumber raita.
Soya Chaap Dum Biryani Recipe । veg soya chaap biryaani,aisa swaad k aap hotel wali biryani bhool jaenge, chatpati aur zykedaar. Chicken biryani recipe with video & step-by-step photos. Biryani is one of the most amazing royal delicacies introduced to Indians by the Persians. If there is such a thing as foods of the God, it is undoubtedly the biryani. Soya Chaap Biryani is a Punjabi delicacy, that contains soy beans' chaap or kebab, if you may.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chaap biryani recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!