Mother's Corn Bread Dressing.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mother's corn bread dressing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mother's Corn Bread Dressing is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Mother's Corn Bread Dressing is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mother's corn bread dressing using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mother's Corn Bread Dressing:
- Take 1 of – package Pepperidge Farms corn bread yellow stuffing.
- Take 1 of – package Pepperidge Farms herb bread white stuffing.
- Prepare 1 of – Small box Saltine Crackers (or one sleave of a large box).
- Take 1 of – package turkey giblets (neck, liver, gizzard, heart).
- Prepare 2 of – quarts water.
- Prepare 1 of – large Onion.
- Get 3-4 of – Celery Stalks.
- Get 8 of – eggs.
- Make ready 1 of – can chicken and rice soup.
Instructions to make Mother's Corn Bread Dressing:
- Mix dry ingredients, crushing crackers..
- Boil giblets until tender in 2 qts water with a little salt..
- Chop onion and celery..
- Boil 4 eggs and chop; hold until end of mixing..
- Mix dry ingredients with 2 qts water/broth, can of soup, and shredded/chopped giblets..
- Add onion, celery and 4 raw, beaten eggs. Mix well..
- Add 4 boiled/chopped eggs into mixture last..
- Bake at 350 degrees until done in 9"x 13" casserole dish; check with toothpick, should be toasty brown..
- Option: adding chopped onion and celery to boiling water/giblets makes them more tender in finished product. Other folks like it a little crunchier, and leave them uncooked until baking for crunch. I don't like crunchy dressing, but again, it's up to you!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mother's corn bread dressing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!