Chicken cheese paratha:. A superb Chicken cheese paratha recipe that you can enjoy with a cup of tea. The easiest and quickest chicken cheese paratha recipe was shared to me by a very dear friend and it is super duper yummy. Cook paratha on lowest flame while you assemble mince and cheese over it.
Then spread a layer of mince stuffing on it. Chicken Cheese Paratha is a delicious paratha recipe that is prepared with easily available ingredients at home including, maida, chicken fillets, graded cottage cheese, crushed black pepper. How to make Chicken Cheese Paratha?
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken cheese paratha:. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A superb Chicken cheese paratha recipe that you can enjoy with a cup of tea. The easiest and quickest chicken cheese paratha recipe was shared to me by a very dear friend and it is super duper yummy. Cook paratha on lowest flame while you assemble mince and cheese over it.
Chicken cheese paratha: is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken cheese paratha: is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken cheese paratha: using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken cheese paratha::
- Prepare of 💓💓💓#Chicken_Cheese_Paratha:💓💓💓.
- Prepare 1/2 Kg Flour/Ata of Flour/Ata.
- Get 2 tbsp of Milk powder.
- Take 1 Chutki of Namak.
- Prepare of Water.
- Take of Chicken Filling:.
- Prepare 300 gram of Chicken Bone Less.
- Get 1 tsp of Sabut Zeera.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Sabut dhania.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 of Hari Mirch.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Pisi laal mirch.
- Make ready of Oil Fry karne ke liye.
- Make ready of Namak/salt Hasbe ziaqa.
- Get of Mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready 1 of Egg/Anda.
Paratha is a traditional punjabi recipe very famous in This is forever famous ever cheese paratha recipe is recently introduce in th World chicken & Cheese. Chicken Cheese Paratha Recipe How to make Chicken Cheese Paratha? Chicken Cheese Paratha can make your family, friends, gusets and kids very happy to eat this. This is "Chicken Cheese Paratha Roll Recipe By Food Fusion" by amna on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
Instructions to make Chicken cheese paratha::
- Sub se phele boneless chicken, zeera, garam masala, sabut dhania, hari mrich, laal mirch powder, namak ko grind kar lein. Jab tak atta goond kar atty ke pairy bana lein..
- Usky bad grind hui chicken mien thora oil shamil karke ki tikiya bana lein bareek Bareek tikiya bana ne ke liya non stick frying pan men parathy ko fill karne ke hisab se tikiya bana kr baghair oil ke pan mn daal kar chamchy se usko patla kar lein. Usky bad pan mein oil dal kar isko fry kar lein..
- Ab 2 pairy le kar usky 2 patly parathy bana lein, aur beech mein fry hui chicken tikya rakh dein. Usky bad us mein kadu kash hui mozzarella cheese daal kar egg/andy se parathy ke kony seal kar dein. Tawy pe thora sa ghee/oil laga kar fry kar lein..
Chicken Cheese Paratha is a very tasty and healthy variation of other parathas. Chicken and Cheese make these Paratha very much healthy and nutritious for all especially for kids. Check Chicken Cheese Paratha Recipe in Urdu. Learn to cook Chicken Cheese ParathaRecipe by chef at Masala TV Chicken Cheese Paratha Recipe. Description: Traditional South Asian flat bread made with wheat flour and filled with spicy chicken and cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken cheese paratha: recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!