Chicken Inspired by Com Suon.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken inspired by com suon. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Inspired by Com Suon is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Inspired by Com Suon is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken inspired by com suon using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Inspired by Com Suon:
- Make ready 1 of boneless, skinless chicken thigh.
- Get of Marinade.
- Prepare 1 clove of minced garlic *.
- Take 1 tsp of fish sauce *.
- Take 1 tsp of Maggi Seasoning Sauce (the one with a yellow cap) *.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar *.
- Get 2 of shakes of ground black pepper (or as much as you want) *.
- Take of About 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of serving of hot rice.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get of Lettuce.
- Take Slices of tomato.
- Make ready Slices of cucumber.
- Take of (Optional) Vietnamese fish sauce for dipping.
Instructions to make Chicken Inspired by Com Suon:
- Prepare the chicken thigh by spreading it out flat onto a cutting board and poking small holes into the meat using a fork or the sharp point of a knife. Flip the chicken over and repeat..
- In a bowl or Ziploc bag, add the ingredients for the marinade (all of the * ingredients) together and mix..
- Add the chicken thigh to the marinade and massage the marinade into the chicken. Cover and let it sit in the fridge for 10 minutes. (Or you can cook immediately if you're in a rush/really hungry).
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat and add the vegetable oil to the pan..
- When the oil is heated, carefully place the chicken thigh onto the pan and cook until the bottom is a nice golden brown. (Since the seasoning sauce burns easily, try to keep the heat a bit on the lower side).
- Once the bottom of the chicken is golden brown, flip over and cook the other side until it is golden brown..
- Add rice, tomato, cucumber, and lettuce to a plate..
- When the chicken is done cooking, place it on top of the hot rice..
- Make a sunny side egg (or however you like it cooked) and put it on the plate as well..
- Now, you're finished! You can drizzle on some Vietnamese dipping sauce if you want, but make sure to eat while it's still hot!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken inspired by com suon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!