Stir Fried Chicken with Hot Basil and Chili (Phad Kaphrao Gai).
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, stir fried chicken with hot basil and chili (phad kaphrao gai). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir Fried Chicken with Hot Basil and Chili (Phad Kaphrao Gai) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Stir Fried Chicken with Hot Basil and Chili (Phad Kaphrao Gai) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have stir fried chicken with hot basil and chili (phad kaphrao gai) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Chicken with Hot Basil and Chili (Phad Kaphrao Gai):
- Prepare 150 gr of Chicken Slices (thigh/breast).
- Take 1 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- Get 1 handful of Hot Basil Leaves / Kraprow/ Holy Basil.
- Take 7 pcs. of Fresh Chili (Red/Green), smash.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 drop of Maggi Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Water/Chicken Stock.
Steps to make Stir Fried Chicken with Hot Basil and Chili (Phad Kaphrao Gai):
- Put vegetable oil in pan, add garlic and chili. Stir until scent..
- Add chicken and stir well..
- Seasoning with white soy sauce, maggi sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and black soy sauce. Stir until chicken is cooked..
- Put hot basil leaves and fast cook. Take to plate..
- Tip : Taste is spicy, salty, little sweet and strong flavor of basil. Better eat with steamed jasmine rice and fried egg. In thai way, we always serve with sauce called Nam Pla Prik (Ingredient : fish sauce/chili/lime juice/little sugar). You can change meat to pork, beef, seafood, roasted duck, lamb and etc. If you like hot and spicy, just add more red chili..
- Enjoy your cooking!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food stir fried chicken with hot basil and chili (phad kaphrao gai) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!