Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mike's steamy asian chicken & dumpling soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's steamy asian chicken & dumpling soup using 33 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- Get of ● For The Chicken Stock.
- Get 1 of Whole Rotisserie Chicken Carcass [shreaded].
- Get 3 Boxes of Chicken Broth [+ water].
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Bullion.
- Get 2 tbsp of Black Pepper Corn.
- Make ready 1 of LG White Onion [chopped].
- Get 1 Cup of Fresh Carrots [chopped].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Celery [chopped].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Whole Pepper Corns.
- Make ready 8 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [left whole].
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings [all to taste].
- Take of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Minced Lemongrass.
- Make ready of Chives [chopped].
- Get of Fresh Ginger [diced].
- Take Leaves of Thai Basil.
- Prepare of Thai Chilies [chopped].
- Make ready Leaves of Cilantro.
- Take of Jalapeños [chopped].
- Make ready of Soy Sauce.
- Get of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- Make ready of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- Prepare of Lime Juice [+ wedges for serving].
- Take of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk [optional].
- Make ready of Sliced Cabbage.
- Take of Sushi Nori [crumbled].
- Take of Szechuan Ginger Salt.
- Make ready of Szechuan Dried Pepper Corns.
- Prepare of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [shiitake or others].
- Take of ● For The Dumplings.
- Get 1 Box of Small Asian Chicken & Vegetable Dumplings [de-thawed].
Steps to make Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- Start with a 2 pound Rotisserie chicken..
- Shread meat and reserve chicken carcass..
- Create your broth. Place everything in the ● Chicken Stock Section in a large pot with tight fitting lid..
- Simmer broth for 6 hours – adding water as needed to create your stock..
- Strain stock and discard all boiled ingredients. Place clean, strained stock back on stove and bring back to a simmer..
- Szechuan Ginger Salt and Szechuan Peppers pictured..
- Fish Sauce, Soy Sauce, Water Chestnuts, Bamboo and lime pictured..
- Sushi Nori pictured..
- Fresh Thai Basil pictured..
- Cabbage and mushrooms pictured..
- Add all of your vegetables and seasonings to your chicken stock and simmer for 30 additional minutes..
- Asian Chicken & Vegetable Dumplings pictured..
- Add your de-thawed dumplings to your boiling stock. Stir quickly as so they don't stick to each other. When they float – know they're fully boiled and cooked..
- Fresh baked Baguette Bread pictured..
- This soup makes for great stormy day work lunches too..
- Serve this steamy soup with Thai Basil leaves, cilantro leaves, chives, lime wedges and fresh Baguette Bread. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mike's steamy asian chicken & dumpling soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!