Mike's Kids EZ Chicken & Dumplings.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mike's kids ez chicken & dumplings. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Kids EZ Chicken & Dumplings is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Mike's Kids EZ Chicken & Dumplings is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mike's kids ez chicken & dumplings using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Kids EZ Chicken & Dumplings:
- Prepare 10 Cups of Homemade Chicken Stock [see my recipe under my profile if you'd like to].
- Get 1 of Medium Viadailla Onion [chopped].
- Make ready 1 Cup of Celery [chopped].
- Take 1 Cup of Carrots [sliced].
- Get 1 Can of Campbell's Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Get 1 Can of Campbell's Cream Of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rosemary.
- Get 1 of LG Bay Leaf.
- Get 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Boullion Powder [or salt].
- Take 1 Can of Grands Butter Biscuits.
- Get 3 Cups of Shreaded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Take 1 (4 oz) of Can Sweet Corn.
Instructions to make Mike's Kids EZ Chicken & Dumplings:
- Here's what you'll need..
- Preferably using homemade chicken stock – bring broth to a simmer..
- Chop your vegetables and add to your pot..
- Open biscuits..
- Roll into small balls or, roll out with flour and cut into 1" strips. That's what I'd recommend. The kids just wanted them fat and plump!.
- Add to boiling broth and stir quickly. Otherwise they'll stick together. Boil for 15 to 20 minutes. Stir regularly. If dumplings are floating – they're not done..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's kids ez chicken & dumplings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!