Special Pepper chicken.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, special pepper chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Special Pepper chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Special Pepper chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have special pepper chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Special Pepper chicken:
- Get of Chicken.
- Take of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Get of Oil.
- Get of Ginger.
- Make ready of Garlic.
- Make ready of Pepper +scotch bonnet.
- Get of Maggi.
- Get of Milk.
- Get of Thyme.
- Make ready of Nutmeg.
- Prepare leaves of Bay.
Instructions to make Special Pepper chicken:
- Wash the chicken,put it in a container, add grated ginger, garlic, tea spoon of oil, Maggi, onion, scotch bonnet, milk,thyme, nutmeg and mix it well, marinate the chicken for like 2hours in a fridge.
- Peel the potato, wash and deep fry it, keep it aside.
- Peel the caarrot and slice it vertically keep aside, slice onion too same shape and keep aside.
- Grate onion and scotch bonnet, add 3table spoons of oil, add the grated onion, fry it till have done, add Maggi, bay leaves half cover it for like 3min add the carrot and the chips stir it and cover.
- After 2hours of marinating, pour the marinated chicken in a pot, cook it for 3min without putting water.
- Take it off, half fry the chicken and mix it with the sources. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food special pepper chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!