Chicken Spring Rolls.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken spring rolls. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Spring Rolls is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Spring Rolls is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken spring rolls using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Spring Rolls:
- Get of Spring Roll sheets as required.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 400 gm of Chicken Mince.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic mince.
- Prepare 2 of Onions finely chopped.
- Take 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves chopped.
- Get 1 cup of Cabbage shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green Peas.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Get 1 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- Take 1 of Maggi Seasoning cube.
Steps to make Chicken Spring Rolls:
- Prepare the filling by adding all the ingredients. Saute the Onions and Garlic Mince in a tablespoon of Oil..
- Later add the Chicken Mince and saute it well by stirring it occasionally until the raw smell disappears. It takes about 5 minutes..
- Add the other ingredients now one by one and stir fry them. Cover and cook until 5 to 7 more minutes. Garnish with chopped Coriander Leaves and let it cool..
- Take two tablespoon of the filling and make the Spring Rolls. Seal the edges using Flour. (Mix 1 tablespoon of the Flour in equal quantity of water to make a thick paste and apply on the edges to seal them).
- Deep fry them on a medium high heat. Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot with any sauce. Yum!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken spring rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!