Spicy Ham and Hominy Chowder.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spicy ham and hominy chowder. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Ham and Hominy Chowder is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Spicy Ham and Hominy Chowder is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy ham and hominy chowder using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Ham and Hominy Chowder:
- Get of bacon.
- Take of diced, celery.
- Make ready of onion, chopped.
- Take of hominy.
- Make ready of cubed, ham.
- Make ready of peppers, different colors.
- Take of serranos.
- Get of chicken broth.
- Make ready of cilantro.
- Prepare of savory.
- Get of herb de provence.
- Make ready of ground black pepper.
- Get of seasoning salt.
- Prepare of half and half.
- Take of instant potatoes.
Steps to make Spicy Ham and Hominy Chowder:
- Dice and cook bacon until slightly crisp, drain off most of the grease.
- Add celery and onion, saute a couple of minutes and then add the peppers and serranos.
- Once all of the vegetables are 2/3 cooked had the ham, the broth, drained hominy and seasonings. Make sure the liguid covers the other ingredients. If it does not add more broth or water..
- Once hot, add the half and half, and the instant potatoes. Depending upon the brand adjust the amount of instant potatoes..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food spicy ham and hominy chowder recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!