Goan Style Chicken Curry.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, goan style chicken curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Goan Style Chicken Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Goan Style Chicken Curry is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook goan style chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Goan Style Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken skinless pieces , bone in preferred.
- Prepare 2 tsps of mustard seeds black.
- Make ready 1 C of onion , sliced finely.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk , (400 ml).
- Prepare 3 tbsps of coconut oil cooking oil or.
- Make ready marinade with 1/2 C of water Mix to smooth paste for :.
- Prepare 2 tsps of mirch Kashmiri (or 1 tsp cayenne + 1 tsp paprika).
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric haldi /.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of coriander dhania ground /.
- Make ready 2 tsps of cumin jeera ground /.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 TBS of lime juice.
- Get 1 TBS of garlic paste.
- Make ready 1 TBS of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tsps of salt.
Instructions to make Goan Style Chicken Curry:
- Mix all ingredients listed for marinade with a 1/2 C water and coat chicken pieces, allow to marinate for 30 minutes to one hour in an airtight container in the refrigerator..
- In a heavy bottomed skillet or kadhai, heat oil & ghee for about 5-7 minutes until fragrant. Add mustard seeds for and fry for 1 minute. Add onions and fry until beginning to brown..
- Add chicken pieces and marinade, fry for 7 minutes stirring frequently..
- Stir in coconut milk and 1/2 cup water, simmer for 18-20 minutes uncovered or until chicken is cooked through & oil has separated from sauce. Salt to taste & serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food goan style chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!