Spicy Korean Chicken and Rice.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spicy korean chicken and rice. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Korean Chicken and Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Spicy Korean Chicken and Rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy korean chicken and rice using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Korean Chicken and Rice:
- Prepare 4 of chicken thighs.
- Take 1 of bell pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 of sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chopped garlic.
- Take 4 tbs of gochujang paste.
- Get 1 pack of frozen peas.
- Take 4 tbs of korean corn syrup.
- Get 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Get 2 cups of rice.
Instructions to make Spicy Korean Chicken and Rice:
- Chop chicken thighs into bite sized pieces and add to large heated pan with oil.
- Add salt, pepper and seasoning as desired. Still occasionally until chicken is cooked.
- Dice onion and bell pepper and add to pan with chopped garlic. Saute with chicken until onions are soft.
- Add gochujang paste, corn syrup, and peas (as desired).
- Cover and let simmer for ~15-20 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook 2 cups of rice.
- Serve chicken mixture over rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy korean chicken and rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!