Fragrant Indian butter chicken (293 calories).
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fragrant indian butter chicken (293 calories). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fragrant Indian butter chicken (293 calories) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Fragrant Indian butter chicken (293 calories) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fragrant indian butter chicken (293 calories) using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fragrant Indian butter chicken (293 calories):
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Take 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated gingerroot.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 can of (19 oz/540 mL) diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of wholecooked rotisserie chicken, skin removed and meat cut up into large chunks.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of light (5%) cream.
- Take 3/4 cup of light sour cream or plain yogurt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of minced fresh cilantro.
- Make ready 1 of hot cooked basmati rice (optional).
Instructions to make Fragrant Indian butter chicken (293 calories):
- Melt butter in a deep skillet over medium heat. Add onions and garlic. Cook slowly, stirring often, until onions are tender, about 5 minutes. Add gingerroot, chili powder, turmeric and cinnamon. Cook 1 moreminute. Add undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add cut-up chicken, cream and sour cream. Simmer uncovered for 5 more minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro. Serve over hotbasmati rice if desired..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fragrant indian butter chicken (293 calories) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!