Enchiladas, ground beef (or chicken). Full of spicy flavors, cheese, beef, and jalapenos. To be fair to the submitter, I always follow a recipe exactly the first time I make it, but my family thought these were bland. I usually make chicken or seafood enchiladas with a green or red sauce and I thought.
Test cook Erin McMurrer shows host Julia Collin Davison how to make ground beef and cheese enchiladas. Get the recipe for Ground Beef and Cheese Enchiladas. Easy Ground Beef Enchiladas are filled with taco-seasoned ground beef and cheese, then topped with red enchilada sauce and even more cheese!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, enchiladas, ground beef (or chicken). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Full of spicy flavors, cheese, beef, and jalapenos. To be fair to the submitter, I always follow a recipe exactly the first time I make it, but my family thought these were bland. I usually make chicken or seafood enchiladas with a green or red sauce and I thought.
Enchiladas, ground beef (or chicken) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Enchiladas, ground beef (or chicken) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have enchiladas, ground beef (or chicken) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Enchiladas, ground beef (or chicken):
- Get of Main Dish, Casserole.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef (or chicken).
- Get 1/4 lb of chorizo.
- Prepare 6 each of tortillas,preferably corn.
- Take 1 each of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 6 of peppers, small red, yellow, or orange.
- Take 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 2 cup of cheddar cheese, grated.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of greek yogurt (i.e. sour cream).
- Take 1 1/2 cup of rice (optional).
- Take 1 pinch of spices.
The filling can be meat, cheese, vegetable and the enchilada sauce can be red, green, sour cream, or any flavorful sauce that complements the filling. Homemade Chicken Enchiladas made from scratch – saucy, cheesy and full of flavour! Extra plump enchiladas with a juicy filling, outrageously delicious. It's plain tomato, no flavourings or salt added, and I prefer it over crushed tomato because it makes a smooth sauce.
Instructions to make Enchiladas, ground beef (or chicken):
- cook beef, chorizo and onion together..
- add garlic, tomato paste, salsa, seasonings..
- let simmer.
- Meanwhile, make wild rice..
- Assemble: pour enchilada sauce in bottom of 12X9 " baking dish..
- Assemble: Onto each tortilla add grated cheddar cheese, beef mixture and rice. Fold with seam side down..
- Assemble: Pour remaining enchilada sauce on tortillas, sprinkle with grated cheese..
- Bake at 350 to 375°F until hot and bubbly..
I prefer using ground beef because it delivers a more authentic enchilada flavor, but these easy enchiladas can also be made with ground turkey, pork, or chicken. With traditional Mexican enchiladas, if a cook swaps out the cheese or chicken that is typically used as the filling for beef, there are no shortcuts. Ground beef enchiladas are a family-favorite Mexican dinner, and easy to prep ahead! Make this recipe to put a delicious spin on Taco night. Ground beef- I like to use a blend of hamburger that has a little bit of fat in it, because it adds a lot of flavor to the dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food enchiladas, ground beef (or chicken) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!