Moroccan Style Lentil Soup.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, moroccan style lentil soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Moroccan Style Lentil Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Moroccan Style Lentil Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook moroccan style lentil soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Moroccan Style Lentil Soup:
- Get 1 of white onion, chopped finely.
- Make ready 3 of celery sticks, chopped finely.
- Take 4-5 of tomatoes, grated.
- Take 1/2 cup of small black lentils, soaked overnight.
- Get 1/2 cup of white rice.
- Get 1 tbs of sweet paprika.
- Take 2 tbs of chicken consommé powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of tomato paste (optional).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take 4 tbs of Vegetable / Canola oil.
- Take of Boiling water.
Instructions to make Moroccan Style Lentil Soup:
- Use a medium size soup pot.
- Add grated tomatoes and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped celery sticks and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add boiling water to cover 3/4 of the pot.
- Add all spices, stir and cover the pot for 5 minutes.
- Add rice and lentils and cook on a high heat for 10 minutes.
- Lower the heat and cook for another 30-40 minutes.
- Fry onion in canola oil until golden brown.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food moroccan style lentil soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!