Easy Ketchup Rice for Bento and Omurice.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy ketchup rice for bento and omurice. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Ketchup Rice for Bento and Omurice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Ketchup Rice for Bento and Omurice is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy ketchup rice for bento and omurice using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Ketchup Rice for Bento and Omurice:
- Take 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Take 350 grams of Hot cooked rice.
- Get 2 of ◎Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 1 of heaping tablespoon, measured when frozen ◎Mixed frozen vegetables.
Instructions to make Easy Ketchup Rice for Bento and Omurice:
- I've listed 1 rice cooker cup worth (before cooking) of rice, but use as much as you need depending on how much you need..
- Incidentally, I filled a 880 ml and 500 ml capacity bento box (excluding the spaces for the sides) with 650 g of rice!.
- To prevent the rice from getting greasy, stir fry the ◎ ingredients with just a little oil (use anything you like). Add the ketchup..
- Stir fry while making sure you don't scorch it. I think you will need about 2 tablespoons of ketchup per 1 rice cooker cup worth of rice (350 g when cooked). Throw in the rice!!.
- The rice will turn ketchup-colored. Add the chicken soup stock granules to finish. Add 1 tablespoon per 1 rice cooker cup worth of rice..
- If you add too much ketchup, the rice will be soggy. The ketchup will just lightly color the rice. The chicken stock granules will flavor the rice..
- Other dishes you could pack in your bento along with the rice is this mentsuyu katsudon (pork cutlets on rice with sauce). The rice won't become soggy. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156953-pork-cutlet-rice-bowl-using-mentsuyu.
- Make omurice with scrambled eggs. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151155-scrambled-eggs-for-omurice.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy ketchup rice for bento and omurice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!