Chicken Roast (semi dry).
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken roast (semi dry). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Roast (semi dry) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Roast (semi dry) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken roast (semi dry) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Roast (semi dry):
- Make ready 350 grams of chicken.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Garam masala.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take 1 tablespoon of pepper powder.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Make ready 6.5 of onions medium size.
Instructions to make Chicken Roast (semi dry):
- Coat the washed and cut chicken pieces with the first 3 ingredients and fry them in little oil till golden brown.
- Heat the oil again, and the spice powders and bay leaf and fry.
- Add the onions and fry them till golden.
- At this stage add the chicken with salt to taste into the pan with 1/4th cup water and cook till the water completely evaporates.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken roast (semi dry) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!