Chicken kofta biryani. Chicken biryani recipe – Learn to make the best biryani at home with this detailed step-by-step Chicken biryani recipe with video & step-by-step photos. Will leave you satiated and satisfied. Also try myHyderabadi Dum Biryani, Chicken Tikka Biryani and Kolkata Style Chicken Biryani.
Take all the ingrediants given for the kofta in a bowl except cornflour and oil and. And having said so, this post is very special to me. I have been a Kofta Biryani.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken kofta biryani. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken kofta biryani is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken kofta biryani is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Chicken biryani recipe – Learn to make the best biryani at home with this detailed step-by-step Chicken biryani recipe with video & step-by-step photos. Will leave you satiated and satisfied. Also try myHyderabadi Dum Biryani, Chicken Tikka Biryani and Kolkata Style Chicken Biryani.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken kofta biryani using 44 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken kofta biryani:
- Take of To prepare rice.
- Make ready 2 cup of basmati rice.
- Prepare 2 piece of dalchin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 2 of bay leaf.
- Make ready 5 of cloves.
- Make ready 3 of cardmom.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take of Kofta Masala.
- Take 1/4 cup of oil.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 3 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 cup of onions sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mint leaves.
- Take 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of green chilles paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- Take 100 gm of chicken pcs (opt).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready of For koftas.
- Make ready 500 gm of chicken keema (minced chicken).
- Get 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Make ready 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 4 tbsp of cornflour for dredging.
- Get as needed of Oil for shallow frying.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- Get as needed of Boiled eggs.
- Take as needed of Cherry tomatoes.
- Make ready 5 of Sliced almonds.
- Take as needed of Coriander leaves.
- Take 1/2 cup of deep fried onions.
- Prepare as needed of saffron.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ghee.
Chicken Kofta Biryani – mouth-watering dum biryani with succulent chicken koftas, slow-cooked to aromatic perfection. This layered and sealed utensil is then simmered over low heat until the flavors » Chicken – I prefer to cook Biryani with a combo of chicken drumsticks and chicken thighs as they. Pakistani Kofta Biryani recipe or the meatball biryani can be made with any kind of mutton mince. You can try with chicken, lamb or even beef.
Steps to make Chicken kofta biryani:
- Prepare rice : place rice in a bowl and wash under running water, gently stirring & mixing the rice with ur hands, draining each time the bowl fills up. Do this 2-3times till the waters runs clear, then let it soak in fresh water for 1 hr..
- Place a seprate saucepan over medium heat and add 6 cups water, let water come to boil then add whole garam masala, 2 tsp water, add drained rice and cook for 10 – 12 mins dont over cook rice, drain and keep aside.
- For koftas : place chicken keema in a large mixing bowl and add all ingredients listed below koftas,except cornflour, knead with your hands.
- Oil your hands so that u can work with the keema mixture. Form into small koftas and set on an oiled plate.
- Roll koftas in cornflour one by one, shake excess flour..
- Heat oil in kadai and fry koftas till golden brown,dont over crowd koftas, repeat in batches for all koftas, once done keep aside.
- For kofta masala : place a heavy pan on medium flame pour in oil, when oil is hot toss in onion, fry till translucent then add ginger garlic paste now fry this till onion becomes slight brown,now add chopped tomatoes, coriander powder, turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala powder, green chilli paste, and cook this till oil seprates from masala.
- Now add chicken pcs, salt, coriander leaves and mint leaves add some water, cover and cook till chicken is fully cooked.
- Now keep flame on low and add yogurt cook for 5 mins now add koftas carefully (without breaking koftas) now cook for 10 mins on low flame and switch off flame.
- For layer & assembling :divide rice in two parts,add saffron to milk, keep aside.
- In a deep pan add 1 tbsp ghee, layer one part of rice into a pan, add some deep fried onions, coriander leaves, mint and some saffron milk,now add kofta masala, now top with remaining rice and add mint, coriander leaves, saffron milk and brown onion.
- Now add remaining ghee, cover with a tight fitting lid and place on dum for 10 -15mins or till done on low flame.
- Remove from heat and let biryani rest sealed for 10 mins.
- Now your kofta biryani is ready to serve, garnish with cherry tomatoes, almonds, boiled eggs and coriander leaves.
- Note u can adjust spice according to ur taste.
For more similar recipes try the following Chicken Kofta Biryani Recipe is a customized version of basmati rice Biryani. Koftey is made with minced chicken and added spiced. Kofta Biryani Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Learn How to make Kofta Biryani Recipe at home by watching Kofta Biryani Videos. Also try myHyderabadi Dum Biryani, Chicken.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken kofta biryani recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!