Mexican Chicken Tikka Quesadilla.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mexican chicken tikka quesadilla. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexican Chicken Tikka Quesadilla is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mexican Chicken Tikka Quesadilla is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mexican chicken tikka quesadilla using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Chicken Tikka Quesadilla:
- Make ready 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare as needed of water to knead.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of chicken tikkas.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of urad dal (split black gram lentil).
- Make ready 2 of onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger sliced.
- Take 1 tsp. of garlic chopped.
- Get 1 of green chili chopped (optional).
- Make ready 1-2 sprig of curry leaves.
- Get 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of sambhar powder.
- Take 1 pinch of red chilli powder (optional).
- Take 1 tbsp. of fresh coconut grated.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp. of coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 1 tsp. of lime juice.
- Take 1/2 cup of cheese grated.
- Get as needed of oil to shallow fry.
Instructions to make Mexican Chicken Tikka Quesadilla:
- Knead a stiff dough by mixing flour, pinch of salt and required quantity of water. Cover with a damp cloth and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with mustard seeds. After it stops spluttering, add the urad dal and saute till light brown. Add the onion, ginger, garlic, chillies and curry leaves. Fry on a medium flame till light golden in colour. Now add the tomatoes and continue to saute till it is slightly mashed..
- Add the chicken tikkas, salt, sambhar powder and red chilli powder. Mix well and saute for 1-2 minutes. When done, add the coconut, coriander leaves and lime juice. Mix well and switch off the flame. Cover and keep aside to cool..
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions. Roll out each into a chapatti by dusting some flour. Heat a tawa / griddle and dry roast them till done on both sides. Transfer to a plate..
- Add 1 tsp. oil to the pan and place one chapatti over it. Meanwhile let the flame be low. Sprinkle some cheese over it..
- Then spoon the stir fry chicken over it, spreading it evenly..
- Again sprinkle some more cheese.
- And cover it with the other remaining chapatti. Press it gently and cook till the underside becomes crisp and golden in colour..
- Now place a plate over it.
- And flip it over..
- Gently slide it again to the pan and drizzle some oil around the edges..
- Transfer to a serving plate & cut with a pizza cutter into 4-6 slices. Relish with some green chutney or sauce..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mexican chicken tikka quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!