Chicken Kadhi, not "Curry".
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken kadhi, not "curry". One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Kadhi, not "Curry" is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Kadhi, not "Curry" is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken kadhi, not "curry" using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kadhi, not "Curry":
- Get 1 cup of sour yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of gram flour(Besan).
- Take 250 grams of diced Chicken thighs (preferable because of more flavour).
- Make ready 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Take 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 5-6 of whole red chillies.
- Prepare 2 cups of water(approx).
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Kadhi, not "Curry":
- Mix gram flour, salt and yoghurt in a bowl until it forms a smooth paste..
- After the paste is ready, gradually add water to the mix to dilute the mixture. Set it aside..
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan; add cumin seeds, turmeric powder, chilli powder, asafoetida and whole red chillies..
- When the cumin seeds start to splutter, add in the yoghurt and gram flour mixture and bring it to a boil..
- After a boil, simmer and add the morsels of chicken and garam masala to it. The mixture will start to thicken and the chicken will cook in 8-10 minutes(depending upon the cut)..
- Just before serving, you may temper kadhi with red chilli powder and/or dried red chillies..
- Serve hot with basmati rice..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken kadhi, not "curry" recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!